Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
huntingforwitches chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
This was really great. Normally I avoid angst but I'm glad I broke my own rules :)

What I liked best was that I thought your characters seemed real - disagreements and all. Sometimes in ff rifts seem to be resolved too fast. But your pacing and timing were just right.

Thanks for writing!
maggiegurle chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
Love this story of yours. Just as good the 2nd time around! Thank U. :o)
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I'm loving the flow of this story. Lauren is gay with Jessica isn't she?
Tashakcooks chapter 28 . 4/22/2014
Loved this!
harkie5 chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Such a great story! Thank you for sharing!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 4/2/2014
Well Abby, I just loved your story. I wish I read it as you wrote it but I got here late! There are still a lot of people coming to Twilight and Fanfiction. I didn't read Twilight until 2011. Then in late 2012 I found Fanfiction and since I am mostly bedridden now Fanfic is so very important to me. I hope you will continue to find time to write for us. You are amazing.

God Bless you!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
I hope Edward is getting his act together before he loses such a wonderful lady. I know he will work hard to get her back...

I am really enjoying your writing, so talented!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
I am not sure how the game Apples to Apples works, never heard of it. I have been out if things for awhile (health). But I am loving this funny story. I always love when things start to spark for Bella and Edward.. I never get tired of watching them fall in love. You are so talented!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 28 . 3/26/2014
Loved this story!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 27 . 3/26/2014
Love the nude candlelight picnic in bed!
Ginabella59 chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
It was a good story and thanks for enjoyed my days
Ginabella59 chapter 27 . 3/24/2014
Lets go for the last chapter
Ginabella59 chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
It was a good chapter again
Ginabella59 chapter 25 . 3/24/2014