Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 10/8/2015
Well, it was about time!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
I can't believe the way he spoke to her! I understand why he's upset and his trust issues definitely fucked him up, but he wouldn't listen to her! I do understand, but he shouldn't have gone to her work place...

Bella's gonna kick some ass and I can't wait!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 10/7/2015
So glad to get back to this story. I wasn't well enough to read, but I feel better. I truly love this story and I'm so happy they are working on their relationship. That didn't sound right, did it? I'm glad they are hot for each other!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
Oh thank God, finally! By the way I loved Girl With a Red Umbrella! So, so good!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
Oh this waiting is killing me!;). Imagine how Edward and Bella feel!️
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
I wish it was years ago and you were just writing this and I could be hanging in all the Twilight glory! I didn't read Twilight until Jan 2011. I was stuck on reading True Blood books and never heard of Twilight. I didn't have a home computer but my supervisor at work asked me have I read Twilight. I did and the rest was history. It literally saved my life. I had to retire from work due to failed back condition and cancer.
I can't wait until these two get together where they belong! Hurry up Edward, she's waiting!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
Too ill to review. Loving this wonderful story! You are an amazing writer!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
That total bitch. She didn't have the balls to tell him the truth. She used him just for appearances! Thank God Bella will be there for him, but I know he is going to be so humiliated because Bella was there! Poor Edward I want to hold him and stroke his head and hair and tell him he's wonderful and talented! Ok, so I love a fictional character, at least I don't talk to him out Loud!️
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
I think Edward is reaching out, not crossing lines. He needs some affection so bad it must hurt! God knows the last time they had sex. I bet it's been forever. She has got to be for the other team, how could she resist him? I hope Bella makes it all better soon. Because Edward is gonna find out sooner or later that she is running around with a guy (frankly, I think it's a girl, maybe Jessica). Is that crazy? Then he is going to be crushed! I think he would believe Bella...
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I new she is a lesbian! Jesica is her honey. She's afraid to be who she is so she's using poor Edward to cover for her! She called him "honey"! I want to smash her haughty face in, bitch. There that's how I feel! :)
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
If anyone could handle Lauren, Bella can. I have faith in her. She is amazing. I hope someday soon Edward will see the BIG difference in the two. But we haven't met Lauren yet so I'm trying not to judge, but I HATE Edward being hurt all the time! Of course she is using him! I bet she is in love with Jessica and uses Edward to cover her other relationships.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
I hope he gets over Lauren fast. Bella is an amazing woman and I wish I had a quarter of her confidence!
Edward will be feeling so much better when he gets together with Bella. I hope he realizes that she is who he really needs!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
What phone call? When he asked Bella out for coffee? I doubt she was even there! Or didn't care anyway.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Edward obviously needs someone to talk to. I hope he opens up to Bella. I mean what's the deal with Lauren?
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
I think I'm gonna love this story. Thanks so much for writing it. I am stuck in bed from illness and Twilight fanfic is my saving grace!
Hmmm, what is Edward's problem?
4,113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »