Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
Oh thank God, finally! By the way I loved Girl With a Red Umbrella! So, so good!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
Oh this waiting is killing me!;). Imagine how Edward and Bella feel!️
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
I wish it was years ago and you were just writing this and I could be hanging in all the Twilight glory! I didn't read Twilight until Jan 2011. I was stuck on reading True Blood books and never heard of Twilight. I didn't have a home computer but my supervisor at work asked me have I read Twilight. I did and the rest was history. It literally saved my life. I had to retire from work due to failed back condition and cancer.
I can't wait until these two get together where they belong! Hurry up Edward, she's waiting!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
Too ill to review. Loving this wonderful story! You are an amazing writer!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
That total bitch. She didn't have the balls to tell him the truth. She used him just for appearances! Thank God Bella will be there for him, but I know he is going to be so humiliated because Bella was there! Poor Edward I want to hold him and stroke his head and hair and tell him he's wonderful and talented! Ok, so I love a fictional character, at least I don't talk to him out Loud!️
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
I think Edward is reaching out, not crossing lines. He needs some affection so bad it must hurt! God knows the last time they had sex. I bet it's been forever. She has got to be for the other team, how could she resist him? I hope Bella makes it all better soon. Because Edward is gonna find out sooner or later that she is running around with a guy (frankly, I think it's a girl, maybe Jessica). Is that crazy? Then he is going to be crushed! I think he would believe Bella...
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I new she is a lesbian! Jesica is her honey. She's afraid to be who she is so she's using poor Edward to cover for her! She called him "honey"! I want to smash her haughty face in, bitch. There that's how I feel! :)
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
If anyone could handle Lauren, Bella can. I have faith in her. She is amazing. I hope someday soon Edward will see the BIG difference in the two. But we haven't met Lauren yet so I'm trying not to judge, but I HATE Edward being hurt all the time! Of course she is using him! I bet she is in love with Jessica and uses Edward to cover her other relationships.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
I hope he gets over Lauren fast. Bella is an amazing woman and I wish I had a quarter of her confidence!
Edward will be feeling so much better when he gets together with Bella. I hope he realizes that she is who he really needs!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
What phone call? When he asked Bella out for coffee? I doubt she was even there! Or didn't care anyway.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Edward obviously needs someone to talk to. I hope he opens up to Bella. I mean what's the deal with Lauren?
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
I think I'm gonna love this story. Thanks so much for writing it. I am stuck in bed from illness and Twilight fanfic is my saving grace!
Hmmm, what is Edward's problem?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
Oh, one other thing. This Malice controlling-boo-hoo crap makes a lot more sense from the Jasper/Bella fans. Because they seem to realize that at very least, that Alice does her controlling things to match Edward's stated desire of not having Bella being human. I know, Alice hating, B/E fans don't like to acknowledge that rather salient point. But it's not one I'm willing to overlook. In MS Alice wants Bella to be a vampire, it's Edward, and HIS controlling attitudes about wanting Bella to be human, and have human experiences, that Alice goes along, with...reluctantly. If it was up to Alice, she'd be romping with VampBella asap. But she goes along with human Bella, and trying to pep up all of the Bella human experiences, as a sop to EDWARD, and his crazy ass desires (I'M A MONSTER! I DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOUR SOUL!). And so that Bella won't have anything to regret, like Rosalie does, as much as possible, when she's a vamp. Because to Alice, that's fairly inevitable. So I think everything Alice does in between, is really trying to humor Edward in giving Bella all those human memories/thing. And bonus...she gets to live through it!

But one more time, for the back section...Alice wants Bella to be a vampire. Edward doesn't. If it was up to Alice, Edward would bite Bella asap and start being her sister. She goes along with trying to give what she thinks what EDWARD wants, and yes tailoring that to what she wants, but salient point...again...tailoring that. Edward is the one that is freaky, TV breaking, I'M A MONSTER! cuckoo crazy about Bella remaining a human...to the point of breaking up with her in a horrible way in New Moon. So that Alice finally is like 'eff this, crazy-boy, I'll turn Bella myself if he won't.' Edward insisted that not ONE of his family, Alice included talk/help Bella. And she regrets going along with Edward's wishes...again. And even after the family votes, at Bella's request, Edward once again, throws a fit about Bella's choice to be vamp. And later tries to control when it happens.

So sod off to this fanfic and all it's typical Alice hating, Edward-placating ilk. If you hated both, and wanted Jasper/Bella? I could see that more. Thought still gross. But otherwise? pfft.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/2/2015
Feh. I am disappoint, son. After reading the great Girl with a Red Umbrella and the kind of cool Alice/Bella friendship, and great all around Cullen-ness in that fic...I expected more from this one. Like it started okay, but then went into an, all too typical corner of the Bella fandom re; Alice, and thus subsequently, all around happy Cullen-ness.

So in Apocolypse Now it's "don't get off the boat," in fanfic it's "always read the last page, first." If I had done so, I could have spared the time I spent reading this thing. Especially going from relatively pleased in the beginning, to dislike towards the end.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
Oh and Edward can especially kiss my asterik. Like he's not flawed? Like he didn't shut out his family for Lauren? thusby giving reason for Alice to worry about him...which is maybe why she goes overboard. And oh yeah, once again, just because he misunderstood what she said, he was a total jerk to Bella. And he blames Alice still for HIS bad temper? for his DECISION, and his alone, not to take a few minutes to calm down. Not to listen to Bella, to yell at her at her workplace? Heck, not to even call Alice back to find out what she meant?

No. Every bad decision Edward makes is not his fault, it's Alice's. Classic. This is why I do actually root for Bella/Edward together. They really do fit, and shouldn't infect other, cooler, characters.
4,110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »