Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
tazzded chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I'm enjoying the story so far, but just wondering if Lauren's "perfection" is just in Edward's mind.
TG81 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
The land baron bit is hilarious! My DH got a kick out of that and is going to declare himself that from now on! I love the story, can't wait for more!
mom2rka chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
OMG I have been laughing so hard about the blind dates that I have tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm excited to see how dinner with Lauren goes.
Aurabee chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
A friend sent me this story link today and I couldn't help but read until I was caught up. This is a lot of fun! I can't wait to see where you're going with it.
monomo chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
GAH! I cant wait for the Lauren/Bella meeting! And it seems to me that our Edward still seems to have a little crush on Bella! Cant wait to see how tat works out!
monomo chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aww I like this already!
maraki1611 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
god i girl can't catch a break!that is so fail! post something 's breathtaking!
yeah chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
i'm guessing lauren and jessica are having an affair.
bacmel79 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I wonder why Lauren wants to meet Bella. I'm hoping for a Bella/Lauren showdown and B is the winner! Oh and I hope E sees it all!
JasmineMarie84 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Wow. Aro. Yeah, I probably wouldn't have lasted as long as Bella did. LOL

I love that Bella called Edward and they could laugh about it.

"Edward laughed loudly, and everyone looked at him, mystified. He noticed, of course. “What are you all staring at? That was funny.”" Aw! They haven't seen him laugh in a long time, have they?

I, for one, am not betting against Alice. But I hope for Bella's sake Lauren is civil. Or, maybe not, if she's a bitch to Bella Edward will notice and he won't put up with that shit.
suelue123 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
I just found this story today and I am liking it. I am scared to meet Lauren too. Can't wait to see E&B get together I hope. Can't wait to see what is next.
Ghosts in the Snow chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
LOL.

"Finally get to meet Lauren. I'm scared.."
Meadowgirl552 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Love this story and I am enjoying Edward for once not being crazy in love with Bella immediately! Update soon!
notreal17 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
well there you have it... now lets just wait till she meet Lauren... and I hope Edward wakes up and smells the coffee soon!
nermalasu chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
aw...it was so nice to see edward spending time with the family. and poor bella and those awful blind dates. although what aro was saying made me LOL! i'm looking forward to the edward, lauren, bella dinner. i'm thinking lauren might try to mark her territory during that dinner. great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
4,099 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 .. Last Next »