Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
mytwilightaddiction chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
INTERESTING STORY:D PLEASE UPDATE SOON CANT WAIT TO READ MORE:D
xmariposita chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
It seems like I'm more nervous about meeting Lauren than Bella is! But I still can't wait to see how evil she is and how she'll act around Bella.

Great chapter, I'm really enjoying this story! Looking forward to the next update )
bgwillis1281 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
I headed over from Twilighted once I saw a few more chapters here. Like the way this is moving. Still not a Lauren/Edward fan but I trust you. It's just weird seeing E&B as just friends first and not as much attraction between them. I'm use to Edward taking one look at Bella and forgetting there is any other woman in the world.

Looking forward to more.
driemygrl chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Ha! That Aro thing cracked me up. I know someone exactly like that. lol

Can't wait to see how Lauren is since it has been building for a few chapters. I am wondering how she will react to Bella and if she says anything how Edward will deal with that.
kenziemorton chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i can't wait for the next chapter to come out. how often do you updated?
featherwing chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
You absolutely have to update. The whole blind dates thing is funny, and gives the story originality. I just hope you don't drag out the whole Edward and Lauren relationship. It would get stale if you did. Otherwise, wonderful job and keep up the awesome work.
ms beckett chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I love this story! I'm so glad I found it. :) Can't wait to see what happens...I'm so curious about Lauren!
Tisaveeone chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I just discovered this little treasure, and it's a wonderful story. I like stories where Bella and Edward aren't hot and heavy right off the bat. It gives me something to look forward to. But this story isn't all angst...something I need a break from.

I also really like the length of your chapters. Just right for a quick read between real life stuff.

I'm gonna flag this one, cause I don't want to miss your updates.
dawntwilight000 chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Just found your story! Excellent. Can't wait for more. Love Bella being so strong can't wait to meet the bitch!
Kellie-MO5 chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Awesome! I can't WAIT to see how Bella and Lauren's dinner goes... Update soon, please!
tazzded chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I'm enjoying the story so far, but just wondering if Lauren's "perfection" is just in Edward's mind.
TG81 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
The land baron bit is hilarious! My DH got a kick out of that and is going to declare himself that from now on! I love the story, can't wait for more!
mom2rka chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
OMG I have been laughing so hard about the blind dates that I have tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm excited to see how dinner with Lauren goes.
Aurabee chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
A friend sent me this story link today and I couldn't help but read until I was caught up. This is a lot of fun! I can't wait to see where you're going with it.
monomo chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
GAH! I cant wait for the Lauren/Bella meeting! And it seems to me that our Edward still seems to have a little crush on Bella! Cant wait to see how tat works out!
4,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 .. Last Next »