Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
And that's the Bella I hate, and hate in the Bella fandom. Sure, forgive Edward for being a real jerk, but blame Alice for going "overboard" on meddling. Edward chosed to act really badly. And maybe he was huwt, or trying to protect Bella from himself! so his motivation matter. Alice is a bit controlling, and accidentally causes things that don't go well, but her motivations don't matter. Which is that she's seen Edward away from the family as a whole in hurt. Alice didn't make Edward behave badly, even with her being pushy.

Schadenfreunde Bella can kiss my asterik. So dislike her attitude towards Alice vs. Edward.
Nicole2581 chapter 20 . 7/2/2015
Whewwww! Anger release! FINALLY! I don't know how she maintained control so long! I'm in agreeance with Bella...just seeing him would've pissed me off. Immediately. There's no way in hell I'd be able to forgive that level of hurt and humiliation that easily. Or quickly.

I like Kate and her parting advice to Bella. Agree 100%
Nicole2581 chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
Geez. It's about time! 'Weak Bella' is on my last nerve. I hope she lets out her "fire cat" because all of these assholes are in serious need of verbal, if not physical, ass whoopings! Grrrr..
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
I think Bella has chewed off a huge hunk of crap from her co workers and it's not going to be easy for her to make the guys respect her.
Edward has a problem and it's Lauren. I hope Bella helps him.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Something has Edward tied in knots. I just wonder what? A woman who had done him wrong?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Just found this story and I love it already
Guest chapter 28 . 6/2/2015
Siiiiigh
I love this story
I love your Edward, very canon-like, sweet and loyal.
Very happy to find this fic
Thank you for writing it and please feel free to write a sequel :)
Take care

-Rebekah
CallMeJazz chapter 23 . 3/10/2015
Need more time, see other ppl for awhile? wtf bella?! just forgive him and move on. in a real life that would def ruin whatever progress they made and stuck with friend zone foreverrr
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2/2015
enjoyed your story
Guest chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Just read this entire fic in one go and it's so amazing wow! Made me laugh and cry and wow!
drabrasil chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Love it! I love HA but also like a little drama too. Xoxo
ai se eu te pego chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/7/2014
It wasn't a story for me. I suppose it's not bad. It's believable and the writing is good but I need to feel my heroes really love each other. In this story for 1/3 part Edward was with another woman in serious relationship while Bella sat next to him and was his best friend. Ok. Whatever. If you want a story where your heroine watch the future love of her life with another woman then yeah this is for you. And then they discovered they loved each other for a long time, and their past, the people they both have sex with were insignificant. Sure...
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I love this Cullen clan. They are awesome. The teachers and garage owners, yeah cool family. I'm guessing
Edward had a very bad break up he doesn't want to talk about. Or something more than that for him to just
up and leave, kinda rude.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I'm awfully late to this party but it's high time I read this beauty. So far so good.
Love little Bella and Edwards, they grown up so interestingly.
4,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »