Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
Guest chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
Oh, one other thing. This Malice controlling-boo-hoo crap makes a lot more sense from the Jasper/Bella fans. Because they seem to realize that at very least, that Alice does her controlling things to match Edward's stated desire of not having Bella being human. I know, Alice hating, B/E fans don't like to acknowledge that rather salient point. But it's not one I'm willing to overlook. In MS Alice wants Bella to be a vampire, it's Edward, and HIS controlling attitudes about wanting Bella to be human, and have human experiences, that Alice goes along, with...reluctantly. If it was up to Alice, she'd be romping with VampBella asap. But she goes along with human Bella, and trying to pep up all of the Bella human experiences, as a sop to EDWARD, and his crazy ass desires (I'M A MONSTER! I DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOUR SOUL!). And so that Bella won't have anything to regret, like Rosalie does, as much as possible, when she's a vamp. Because to Alice, that's fairly inevitable. So I think everything Alice does in between, is really trying to humor Edward in giving Bella all those human memories/thing. And bonus...she gets to live through it!

But one more time, for the back section...Alice wants Bella to be a vampire. Edward doesn't. If it was up to Alice, Edward would bite Bella asap and start being her sister. She goes along with trying to give what she thinks what EDWARD wants, and yes tailoring that to what she wants, but salient point...again...tailoring that. Edward is the one that is freaky, TV breaking, I'M A MONSTER! cuckoo crazy about Bella remaining a human...to the point of breaking up with her in a horrible way in New Moon. So that Alice finally is like 'eff this, crazy-boy, I'll turn Bella myself if he won't.' Edward insisted that not ONE of his family, Alice included talk/help Bella. And she regrets going along with Edward's wishes...again. And even after the family votes, at Bella's request, Edward once again, throws a fit about Bella's choice to be vamp. And later tries to control when it happens.

So sod off to this fanfic and all it's typical Alice hating, Edward-placating ilk. If you hated both, and wanted Jasper/Bella? I could see that more. Thought still gross. But otherwise? pfft.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/2/2015
Feh. I am disappoint, son. After reading the great Girl with a Red Umbrella and the kind of cool Alice/Bella friendship, and great all around Cullen-ness in that fic...I expected more from this one. Like it started okay, but then went into an, all too typical corner of the Bella fandom re; Alice, and thus subsequently, all around happy Cullen-ness.

So in Apocolypse Now it's "don't get off the boat," in fanfic it's "always read the last page, first." If I had done so, I could have spared the time I spent reading this thing. Especially going from relatively pleased in the beginning, to dislike towards the end.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
Oh and Edward can especially kiss my asterik. Like he's not flawed? Like he didn't shut out his family for Lauren? thusby giving reason for Alice to worry about him...which is maybe why she goes overboard. And oh yeah, once again, just because he misunderstood what she said, he was a total jerk to Bella. And he blames Alice still for HIS bad temper? for his DECISION, and his alone, not to take a few minutes to calm down. Not to listen to Bella, to yell at her at her workplace? Heck, not to even call Alice back to find out what she meant?

No. Every bad decision Edward makes is not his fault, it's Alice's. Classic. This is why I do actually root for Bella/Edward together. They really do fit, and shouldn't infect other, cooler, characters.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
And that's the Bella I hate, and hate in the Bella fandom. Sure, forgive Edward for being a real jerk, but blame Alice for going "overboard" on meddling. Edward chosed to act really badly. And maybe he was huwt, or trying to protect Bella from himself! so his motivation matter. Alice is a bit controlling, and accidentally causes things that don't go well, but her motivations don't matter. Which is that she's seen Edward away from the family as a whole in hurt. Alice didn't make Edward behave badly, even with her being pushy.

Schadenfreunde Bella can kiss my asterik. So dislike her attitude towards Alice vs. Edward.
Nicole2581 chapter 20 . 7/2/2015
Whewwww! Anger release! FINALLY! I don't know how she maintained control so long! I'm in agreeance with Bella...just seeing him would've pissed me off. Immediately. There's no way in hell I'd be able to forgive that level of hurt and humiliation that easily. Or quickly.

I like Kate and her parting advice to Bella. Agree 100%
Nicole2581 chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
Geez. It's about time! 'Weak Bella' is on my last nerve. I hope she lets out her "fire cat" because all of these assholes are in serious need of verbal, if not physical, ass whoopings! Grrrr..
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
I think Bella has chewed off a huge hunk of crap from her co workers and it's not going to be easy for her to make the guys respect her.
Edward has a problem and it's Lauren. I hope Bella helps him.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Something has Edward tied in knots. I just wonder what? A woman who had done him wrong?
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Just found this story and I love it already
Guest chapter 28 . 6/2/2015
Siiiiigh
I love this story
I love your Edward, very canon-like, sweet and loyal.
Very happy to find this fic
Thank you for writing it and please feel free to write a sequel :)
Take care

-Rebekah
CallMeJazz chapter 23 . 3/10/2015
Need more time, see other ppl for awhile? wtf bella?! just forgive him and move on. in a real life that would def ruin whatever progress they made and stuck with friend zone foreverrr
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2/2015
enjoyed your story
Guest chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Just read this entire fic in one go and it's so amazing wow! Made me laugh and cry and wow!
drabrasil chapter 19 . 12/3/2014