Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Just found this story and I love it already
Guest chapter 28 . 6/2/2015
Siiiiigh
I love this story
I love your Edward, very canon-like, sweet and loyal.
Very happy to find this fic
Thank you for writing it and please feel free to write a sequel :)
Take care

-Rebekah
CallMeJazz chapter 23 . 3/10/2015
Need more time, see other ppl for awhile? wtf bella?! just forgive him and move on. in a real life that would def ruin whatever progress they made and stuck with friend zone foreverrr
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2/2015
enjoyed your story
Guest chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Just read this entire fic in one go and it's so amazing wow! Made me laugh and cry and wow!
drabrasil chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Love it! I love HA but also like a little drama too. Xoxo
ai se eu te pego chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/7/2014
It wasn't a story for me. I suppose it's not bad. It's believable and the writing is good but I need to feel my heroes really love each other. In this story for 1/3 part Edward was with another woman in serious relationship while Bella sat next to him and was his best friend. Ok. Whatever. If you want a story where your heroine watch the future love of her life with another woman then yeah this is for you. And then they discovered they loved each other for a long time, and their past, the people they both have sex with were insignificant. Sure...
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I love this Cullen clan. They are awesome. The teachers and garage owners, yeah cool family. I'm guessing
Edward had a very bad break up he doesn't want to talk about. Or something more than that for him to just
up and leave, kinda rude.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I'm awfully late to this party but it's high time I read this beauty. So far so good.
Love little Bella and Edwards, they grown up so interestingly.
brandofcullencrazy chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
I did that was the first thing I thought of.
huntingforwitches chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
This was really great. Normally I avoid angst but I'm glad I broke my own rules :)

What I liked best was that I thought your characters seemed real - disagreements and all. Sometimes in ff rifts seem to be resolved too fast. But your pacing and timing were just right.

Thanks for writing!
maggiegurle chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
Love this story of yours. Just as good the 2nd time around! Thank U. :o)
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I'm loving the flow of this story. Lauren is gay with Jessica isn't she?
Tashakcooks chapter 28 . 4/22/2014