Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
Good chapter again
Ginabella59 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Good chapter
Ginabella59 chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Good chapter...until tomorrow for the next one
Ginabella59 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Another good chapter
Ginabella59 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Good chapter again
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Good first chapter
Iris O chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
thank you for writing stories - I have not enjoyed reading stories for a while and when I stumbled on your site, I could not stop. I have now read all the stories on here and would like to ask you to write more. Your style is precise - your grammar great - people like me can follow your stories they have hand and foot and make sense!
I have you added to my follow listing and cannot wait until I can read more!
Keep the good stories coming!
Vkosta chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Hmmm I'm intrigued
jasperslover chapter 28 . 9/30/2013
Aweeee I love how you finished the story at the beginning, when they were kids. Very cute :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Thanks for having her stiffen up her backbone and call him out. Glad she addressed his behavior and how it felt abusive and scary to her.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
I'm enjoying the story. But I disagree with you re Edward not acting abusive. His behavior at the Trib was verbal abuse. It was also cruel. And lurking outside her apt is creepy. (As was watching her sleep in Twilight.) I like Edward. But let's not sugarcoat abusive and inappropriate behavior.
I enjoy your writing style and appreciate your time that you share with us.
Abaire chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
This is a very mature Bella. I love how realistic she is being about Edward and their relationship. Jumping back in isn't possible, but I love that she can see it herself without my commentary from the sidelines. Great and original story.
Abaire chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Fabulous story so far. I'm with Bella-I thought, he's going to kiss her finally! Way to leave us hanging.
xBabySnapsx chapter 28 . 9/26/2013
Awww thats so sweet... the ending almost made me cry I hate goodbyes lol
4,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »