Reviews for Finding Lost Dreams
Butterfree chapter 23 . 3/24/2017
This story was really sweet, I'm so glad that I read it! The way you depicted Sora's gradual integration back into his life again after that experience was both heartbreaking but hopeful to watch. I can tell that you really wanted to treat it as something that would affect his life forever, and I appreciate the route you took. Thanks for the read!

~ Queenie
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
At the beach part I laughed when I read the dog's name because I have a black wiener dog named TinkerBell ha.
dead-accountttttttttttt chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
I very much enjoyed this story. I am so happy it got a happy ending. You had me scared for a second.
MSamthebest chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Up to this point in your story, I have actually cry. There has not been a single fanfiction that has not made me cry. There has been once that made me laugh, yell, got me mad, feel happy reading. But there has not been a single fanfic that mead me cry. It's a really good story.
Mewcherry34 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
This story was so freaking awesome! Totally worth staying up till 1:00am to finish it :D
Jenmoon1 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
wonderful story
nutterbutter2 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Damn... wish that it wasn't moved to Adult-fiction. I'm not over 21. And the warnings about criminal offense and shit scare me. T_T Ah well. Re-reading this for fun...
Tsuda chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I don't know why i didn't put your fiction in my favorites before but it's done now. I mean, you are one of the rare person who took rape in serious. There are so much rape story in kingdom heart's fandom and so much are crap...

Well, whatever, i just want to tell you that i like your story.

Tsuda
nutterbutter2 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Aw. So Max does care for his son. Unless in the next chapter something happens... Oh well. heigh ho, heigh ho, Off to chapter 8 I go...
Tsuda chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Your story is really really good. You take the time to explain and describe feeling of raped person and for me is good. Many of story just rush about that and don't take the time to handle with this.
Well sorry if my english is bad : i understand but not really speak and it's hard to explain what i mean.

By the way i love your story.
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
ASDFGHJKL I'm such a fail! Meant to type "Just one little note though: For Brunette, Brunet, Blonde and Blond." not "Just one little note though: For Brunette, Brunet, Blonde and Blonde."!

Anyway, I mine as well add that you should totally write another KH fanfic ;) I went to your profile and realised all your other work was Naruto xD Oh well, I'll still read it because I love your writing style so much!

BAI AGAIN.
Sayonara7 chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
This was amazing 3 I read it all in two days! Would've been one day if I didn't need to work and sleep *grumbles* xD ANYWAY! I loved the way you wrote the whole rape experience and how Sora dealt with it. It felt really realistic! Because yes, it IS a trauma you will never completely get over and it does take a while to come to terms with it. You didn't rush Sora's healing process and I loved how you wrote Riku!

Just one little note though: For Brunette, Brunet, Blonde and Blonde. "Brunette" is used when talking about Females/girls with brown hair, while the masculine version is "Brunet" for boys. Same goes for "Blonde" (Girl ver) and "Blond" (Boy ver). Thought I'd just mention it because you described Sora with the feminine version throughout the whole story xD

Anyway! *Favorited* and now I'm going to go check out more of your stuff! AMAZING work here though! I love stories that mix angst, romance, fluff and a whole lot of other genres/aspects :D Feels like eating an awesome pot of delicious stew! xD
breaking6883 chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
Thank you sosososo much, I LOVED it! :D
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 23 . 6/13/2012
Awwww! Sooooo CUTE! I absolutely loved the complete story! That was AMAZING! v
Dorkis123248 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
This story makes me wanna cry. If I ever told anyone about my sexual preferance I would get killed.