Reviews for Man of Many Faces
Virtuella chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
Hehehe, it's easy for Faramir to be philosophical about it, it's not his birthday after all. Very amusing.
Deandra chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
Ah, nothing quite so smitten as a first-time father! Doting parents are surely the reason all red, wrinkly, pointed-head newborns are pronounced "beautiful"!

and nothing than seemed fairer than Imladris - ? should that be "then"? It's the only thing I can think of for the sentence to make sense.

Deandra chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
Shameful way for a healer to behave, especially toward a friend! He should have been more firm in dissuading his steward from overimbibing!

Deandra chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
Urgh! I can imagine Aragorn's torment! He is far too humble to want to sit around listening to his praises sung.

This torment is far worst than fighting an army of Orcs - probably should be "worse" rather than "worst"

Deandra chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
And that is why Elessar will be a fine king! Nice little piece, though I'm not familiar with the Variag so now I have to go do some research...

Animekitty47 chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
The roses prompt was nice, but this one was even better! XD
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Aragorn and Arwen are the "host and hostess with the most-est" in this piece!
JuliaAurelia chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
Yeah, that's life, full of roses, but you have to watch the thorns, as Aragorn well knows. These days, they have breeds of roses with neglible or absent thorns, maybe Aragorn needs to have the gardeners check and see if anything like them can be found in ME.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Hi Linda. I have to admit to not being much of a fan of drabbles, but yours are pretty good. Amazing what a good writer can convey in so few words. BTW, I've had lots of days when it would have been nice to have a child at the ready with some athelas!
Silivren Tinu chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
This is so perfectly what Aragorn and Arwen would do. I still feel sorry for the poor envoy and I still hope all those guests had to eat their lemons, too! ;-)
Silivren Tinu chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
I would love to be able to see and smell those roses! It makes me think of the rose garden I've just visited. Aragorn selecting roses for his queen is such a sweet image! Still love it. :)
Virtuella chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Oh, this is clever, and goes to show what is true nobility. Reminds me of Lady Sybil Ramkin in Discworld.
Mirach chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
I like all of your drabbles, but this one is my favourite so far. They have all a deep thought in those few words, but here I sense something even deeper, some symbolic layer that I really like. Maybe is it the title and the drop of blood in this story, I don't know, but it creates a really powerful image.
Verity Kindle chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Heh! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Denethor...
Virtuella chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
That's a delightful image of the rose garden. Very nice indeed. For health and safety reasons, though, Aragorn should maybe better go for sweet peas - they're just as pretty and smell even better. ;-)
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »