Reviews for Man of Many Faces
Stoneage Woman chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
Hey Linda...sorry I haven't reviewed in so long. I've been shifting houses, and my net wasn't up and running till yesterday. Anyway, these last few drabbles were great. Would have preferred them slightly longer, but that's always been my quarrel with drabbles, LOL. Anyways, my favorite was Faramir's shock at Aragorn drinking Dragon's Breath. Keep up the good work!
Animekitty47 chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
9 and 10 are such cute oneshots! But they're so tiny! :P
Virtuella chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
Variations on a theme? I liked the previous one better, though I'd struggle to identify why. Elderberry wine, however - yummy!
Virtuella chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
*Chuckle* Yes, good one. I like a good glass of wine, but I think on the whole I prefer kisses, too. ;-)
Silivren Tinu chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
I liked how this still has the sweetness and meaning of the last drabble, but is at the same time very different. :)
Silivren Tinu chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
That was sweet! I loved the last sentence! ;-)
Deandra chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
And may we say that her kisses are "aged to perfection" also?

Deandra chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
*snicker* True! Aragorn has lived a common man's life for most of his years, so giving up those habits will not come easy.

Deandra chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
It takes a great man to recognize those who sacrificed in his behalf.

I'll say it again - I think the short form is your forte. These are excellent.

Deandra chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
One does wonder how much Denethor suspected of Thorongil. Later, of course, the Palantir could reveal things to him, but at that point...

Deandra chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
Ah, so touching. Nice to know his desire was fulfilled.

BTW, I'm hoping to read through the rest of the posted chapters - you don't have to reply to each review - you can do them all at once if you like.

JuliaAurelia chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
Now you are going to make all of us thirsty, LOL!
JuliaAurelia chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
Aw, so sweet!
Virtuella chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
Oh, the joys of going to the pub with a friend, or at least a friend-to-be. "Dragon's Breath" sounds like a cool name for a beer. Mind you, I hope Aragorn will not try to get in breathing range of his wife after this outing! ;-)
Silivren Tinu chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
LOL! I have the feeling there are lots of things that will surprise Faramir about Aragorn. ;-) It's so nice to see a king drinking beer. *g* Loved it!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »