Reviews for Contingency
isabelsWingz chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Great work! Keep it up! :) i really hope you update soon!

-already a fan
Strawberrylover chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
bahahaha the plot thickens! i can't wait for the next update! keep up the great work!

EternalRoses chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Hmmm... wonder where this is going nonetheless it's goo and you kept Sesshomaru and Kagome in character!

Hee Hee I see sparks...
kage Elric chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Whee, i like it!

I love the way you're writing and somehow the short chapters don't really bother me and seem almost fitting. that's pretty awesome ] Usually Short chapter annoy me, anyway, waiting for the next chapter D

Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
hm... wouldn't have pegged Sesshomaru for one to run away. *grins mischievously and snickers* Can't run away from what you take with you though, can you? _ Love it!

Awesome chapter! Glad you're back!

Thanks for writing!
betstar chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
yayyy~~~ another chapter :3

great job, and welcome back. hahas!
kouga's older woman chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Glad you're back! I'll be waiting for more!
Akinai chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
Wow, these are all great! They go wonderfully together! I wanna see more, and see where it progresses. So if you have time, please write more! I'd be more than happy to read! .
Strawberrylover chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
AAH most interesting... he's trying to get rid of them hm? nice try Sess... the girls are still gonna find him. heehee i can't wait for the next chapter. ]

Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
*pouts* The ending makes me a little sad. Makes sense though. I love the imagery in his thoughts, looking back on the healing of his arm. Very nicely written.

kouga's older woman chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Can't wait for more!
Yokou Kumiko chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Wow I really am enjoying these short glimpses into this weird relationship.
KitsuneNaru chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
update this awesome story! :D
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Strawberrylover chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Ah interesting! Nice timing Sess has there!