Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
whotookmypie chapter 5 . 4/13
I'm not crying...my eyes are just sweating. I swear.
Di Blythe chapter 5 . 4/13
I cried, I laughed, I cried some more...this was brilliant. I loved it completely and couldn't have asked for a better story. Well done!
Kristine Modina chapter 1 . 4/6
Rick Riordan should know about this. THIS should be published.
JoDaughterOfAthe chapter 5 . 3/26
That's the best thaluke fanfiction I've ever read(and I've read a lot). I cried a lot over this and you have to know that you are an amazing writer. I really love you for this story •
-jo daughter of Athena
blackjackgotjacked chapter 5 . 2/12
Nicely done. I like how you didn't make it an instant "they lived happily ever after." It was heartbreaking enough to be somewhat realistic but not too much so that it's unbelievable. I also love what you did with Luke. You're one of the only authors that gives Luke some credit and doesn't totally deem him the bad guy.
Julie chapter 5 . 1/25
Hi there! This story was really good. I just wanted to say that. So, yeah. Bye!
Sophie CartWright chapter 4 . 1/17
It is the most-the best, tragic, sad story I've ever read! Thank you very much at large! Excellent idea and so well described feeling. I cried bitterly when I read Adam and continued to sob on the other parts. Never liked Taluka, but this is fick something!
372259 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Again, beautiful job! Please write more Thaluke stories! You write them so wonderfully and I enjoyed every second of it 3 ! :D
372259 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
OHHHH thank you! FINALLY a thaluke story that doesn't end with me sobbing and cursing! WOnderful job, beautiful plot, and amazing writing! :D
Piper McLean chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
This is an amazing story. Thalia is perfectly in character the entire time
Great job
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh, I love it. So beautiful and heart wrenching. My chest and throat tightened a teeny bit and for a moment my eyes dampened. Even if for only a moment or two. This is one of those stories that when I read it makes me want to cry so much... I think I try too hard because I never can. I always feel so emotionally detached and superficial and this is the closest I have felt in a very long time to actually feeling...saddened- somewhat sentimental. Thank you. Since 'Rilla of Ingleside' actually. You should really read it if you like Civil War history or the 'Anne of Green Gables' series. It's the ninth and last book in the series and my favorite. Someone who understands the true art of writing. Finally. Thanks again and I love "The Three Lives of Luke Castellan". Wonderful job and I'm not even a Thaluke fan(Perlia), but I do occasionally enjoy a good Thalia and Luke story and this I have to say is the best I've seen yet.. So tragic and romantic.
Anony chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Just amazing! Loved every bit of it (': Never has Thalia been so perfectly captured! And your take on re-birth is interesting... I have always wondered how it would work (what they retain from their previous lives) and Thalia and Luke never did get what they deserved. Thank you so so so so so much for this amazing story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
yay, a happy ending! I hope their happy together
gest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I hope thalia gets her memories back
gest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
poor Adam, I feel so sad.