Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 5 . 4/18
I really loved this story. I personally have always loved this pairing and the way you did this was perfect. Really well done.
sickfromthetreble chapter 4 . 4/9
This is my first Thalia centric and Thalia/Luke fic and I highly doubt it'll be my last. I adored this story it made me cry just the right amount so thank you very much. My favourite reincarnation was Adam (i assume most people's also) and I love the thought of Thalia being in charge for 500 years, I think she would like that too. This was an awesome concept that led to an incredible story and I'm glad I read it!
miguce chapter 5 . 3/11
really nice.. one of the best possible pairings in the books..
I loveeed this fic. I started it at 2 am and wouldn't go to sleep until I finished it (this doesn't usually happen). your writing is excellent
Artemismoonwolf1 chapter 3 . 2/10
I read this a second time and I still cried as much as the first time great fanfic though
Artemismoonwolf chapter 3 . 2/9
This story is so sad I was literally in tears by the end in so glad Thalia saw luke again
This is sad you made me cry
gabreader chapter 2 . 2/6
I just almost bawled my eyes out. Ohmygoodness
circumvolation chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
I love that story soooo much, thank you
StarTrail chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
So that was amazing :P
Estherdabookworm chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I love this story! I felt like bawling at the part with Adam :(
Anyways, excellent job!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Thank you for finishing this masterpiece! It makes me so happy to read a such a well written, beautiful Thaluke fic that actually has a happy ending! They definitely deserve that (especially Thalia) and I'm glad you gave it to them! ;)
They were totally in character and I love Thalia please write more about these two!
Fantastic job! ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Amazing, Liam the boy who'd wait for her until the end of time-that's just perfect!
Thalia certainly deserves a happy ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
Wow, great job on this chapter! ;)
Jake really did remind me of Luke when he called Thalia a liar, I could practically see his trademark mischievous smirk! The last bit from Jake's POV where he thought about Thalia was perfect and the goddess taking away Thalia's memories of Luke was an interesting twist!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
Aww...poor Thals
Her relationship with Adam was so sweet! Reminds me of her relationship with Jason!
My favourite lines have to be "I would turn into a big oak for you", "Don't be bitter" and when Adam promised that he wouldn't let her down again and would find her!