Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
Book.14.Nerd chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
That was AMAZING. The story was well written and emotional. It was soooo good.
te amour chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Terrific. Incredible. One of my favorites by far.
SilverStream1706 chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
This fic was absolutely beautiful. I've always wondered what would happen if Luke did get reincarnated, and the story is both heartwarming and bittersweet. I especially liked Luke's first reincarnation.
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
I'm not an avid shipper and a massive critic when it comes to fanfic. But this blew me away and sold me one this ship. I wish this was canon. Go be an author.
DodobirdsCanFly chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
This is beautiful. It genuinely made me cry. Good job.
trio-of-friends chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
I dont think I need to repeat what most critics have already said... THAT YOU ARE AN AMAZING AMD EXCEPTIONAL WRITER. All I can say is, your stories are absolutely timeless. This was written in 2009 and here I am, in 2017, still reading your stories. You know when you're a good author if this is your level. Kudos to you!
JoannaLeinEder chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
I so love this fanfic! Great job, author!
Artenistic chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
nice prologue and thuke angst
Artenistic chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
adam's great
Artenistic chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
very nice thuke action in this fanfic
Artenistic chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
perfect story
Artenistic chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
i love this story
thanks for writing it
Lavender5687 chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
Absolutely amazing and heartbreaking and emotional and I can't really write it all here but it brought tears to my eyes. I came here hesitantly after seeing this being recommended on a website, hesitant because I have never read anything from Thalia's POV, and I generally avoid Luke stories, and it blew my expectations completely out of the water. This fic really made me understand Thalia properly, and it was written so so well that I felt like I was inside her head. Your writing style is phenomenal, and you portrayed Adam in particular very well - I felt so bad for him! You had me screaming at some characters and egging others on - I felt very involved. The beginning drew me in, and the ending was extremely satisfying and rounded things off as well as possible. This was a pleasure to read, so thank you so much for writing it!
i create chaos chapter 5 . 1/16/2017
oh my effing gods the feels and thaluke and you're killing me but this was just so awesome and I can't even ...
Puppy 17 chapter 5 . 1/6/2017
Awww that is so sweet it made me tear up