Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
hawkeyeforever chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Wow, this story is amazing! I am really glad I read it, even though I am not really a Thuke shipper. I guess I am now. Really well written. Love every bit of it, even the sad parts. Happy Writing:)
XxFallenStarsandPaintedWingsxX chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I read the summary and was all, "Hmm, okay," and then I read the fic and was all, "ERMAHGERDERMAHGERDERMAHGERD" and then I told my friend (who thinks Thuke is stupid) and she read it and now she's a Thuke shipper...
enimea chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Hey! I really love this fanfic but I wonder if you could rewrite it I mean like after what happed the HoO series too, like what happend to Jason and the others.
Bye. c:
HypRRNeRd chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Love it so far! This chapter made me tear up, and the writing is solid.
starlightwalking chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Nice little conclusion. I really like this story. *favorites*
starlightwalking chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I can understand Thalia's feelings of anger when she was told she would be discharged from service. After this long, she must have felt very insulted. To the reader, you were going "Yes! They're going to get together!" but of course she had forgotten Luke/Adam/Jake. Artemis was a little OOC; I don't think she would have let Thalia go so quickly, even being reminded of Orion.

The ending was so sweet. I really liked it. You made me almost like Thuke!
starlightwalking chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Poor Mr. Macguire ... Poor Thalia more though. When she was going to Mnemosyne's pool I wanted to scream at my computer DON"T DO IT! DON"T DO IT! IT"S NOT WORTH IT!

D: Why is this so sad? They have to get together in the end. Even though I don't ship Thuke and never will.
starlightwalking chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
;-; This is heartbreaking. Amazing writing, though you did switch from present to past tense a few times.
starlightwalking chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hmmm ... I'm no fan of Thuke but this seems interesting.
Behind Her Mask chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Awe! That's so sweet! I'm glad you wrote this, not many people ship Thuke.
the little bit chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
This is so beautiful *sobs* I'm crying tears of joy here. And I love Luke/Adam/Jake/Liam he/they is/are fantastic!

... I like this pairing, just saying :)
TheLookin'Glass chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
This was really sweet, Thalia never really had a happy ending in the book...
indelibility chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
this is the most beautiful thing i've ever read. congratulations for getting a review from someone who rarely ever reviews.
ASTRONOMlC chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Oh my gods this was so incredibly sad. You did a fantastic job with this. I remember reading this ages ago- before I created an account, maybe 2 or 3 years ago. This was so sweet and I'm crying because this sort of story always turns me into a puddle of feels and you really did an excellent job with this story. This is my favourite PJO story ever. Goodness. It was fantastic. You have such a way with words. Amazing story.
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Oh my gosh! I love Luke and Thalia so much! I can't even give words to say how amazing this story is. I almost cried when Adam died D;! It was so sad. And I loved Liam, he was a great character! I love this story so much, it is beautiful!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »