Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
Behind Her Mask chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Awe! That's so sweet! I'm glad you wrote this, not many people ship Thuke.
RydenStewart chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
This is so beautiful *sobs* I'm crying tears of joy here. And I love Luke/Adam/Jake/Liam he/they is/are fantastic!

... I like this pairing, just saying :)
TheLookin'Glass chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
This was really sweet, Thalia never really had a happy ending in the book...
indelibility chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
this is the most beautiful thing i've ever read. congratulations for getting a review from someone who rarely ever reviews.
ASTRONOMlC chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Oh my gods this was so incredibly sad. You did a fantastic job with this. I remember reading this ages ago- before I created an account, maybe 2 or 3 years ago. This was so sweet and I'm crying because this sort of story always turns me into a puddle of feels and you really did an excellent job with this story. This is my favourite PJO story ever. Goodness. It was fantastic. You have such a way with words. Amazing story.
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Oh my gosh! I love Luke and Thalia so much! I can't even give words to say how amazing this story is. I almost cried when Adam died D;! It was so sad. And I loved Liam, he was a great character! I love this story so much, it is beautiful!
underthesea99 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
That. Was. Amazing! *squeals in happiness* OMG. I've always just LOVED the Luke/Thalia pairing, but no fan fiction author ever seemed to get their character and personality right. You definitely did though! Awesome job, this story made me go 'awwwwwww' like a ZILLIAN times. ((:
StalkerInTraining chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
THIS. IS. EPIC.
I swear, i worship you and if there were a god of writing, i'm pretty sure you're a demigod child of him/ her!
Yours in Demigodishness and all. Peace out.
StalkerInTraining chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I highly doubt that any fanfic ever written has had a chapter with such a great impact and such a perfect and thoughtprovoking ending ...
I worship you!
Yours in Demigodishness and all. Peace out.
Tay Yvonne chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
My gods... I found this by searching on Google for something about Luke, and this came up. I am so glad I clicked it, because this is amazing. The way you made each life different was fantastic, and they blended so well. Adam's story made me sob for the poor boy, and then when Thalia lost her memories, I wanted to just die it was so sad, yet so necessary. And how you made the last life... It was pure genius. This is the BEST Thalia/Luke story I have ever read. It's just amazing. Really. 3
1 fan chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I love this story so much. I cried! I never read such a short but moving fanfiction like this before. Bravo! :)
ThukeKataang4eva chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
One word: epic. I kind of wished the epilogue was Thalia and Luke reuniting in the Underworld, but whatever. :: Cookie for you - ; D
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
oh my god, i was crying by the end of this! of course, happy tears but tears none the less
no one in general chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
This ought to be part of the actual canon.

I'm not exactly a fan of romance, but this is damn brilliant.
aurora-inked chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
- sobs an endless rainbow of tears and fluffy unicorns -
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »