Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
THIS WHOLE THING
AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF IT
I AM COMPLETELY IN FUCKING LOVE WITH THIS FIC OKAY
YOU ARE BRILLIANT
THIS FIC IS AMAZING (aside from a few scattered spelling/grammar errors but FUCK THEM BECAUSE FIC)
WitchWolf29042 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Awwwwwwwwww! That's Amazing...Loved It
DeathPrincess chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! Best fanfiction EVER! This is the only story that I cried to in my whole entire life(yup, that means I didn't cry when Percy & Annabeth fell into Tartarus!)! Great story line!
THUKE FOREVER!
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I. Loved. This. So. Much. I recently have became obsessed with Thaluke, and so far, this is the best I have read.
RippleDog chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Wow, that was utterly amazing, I am so touched by this story. I loved how Thalia and Luke(Liam) found each other despite the odds. I wish you had added more about what happened after they were finally together though!
This is one of my favorite percy jackson stories. There were a few spelling and grammatical errors though, I hope you can fix those.
I just loved the story, how you described Luke and Thalia, the scene about Thalia going to erase her memories is just so haunting, so powerful, I really cried!
Anyways thankyou for this story! :) It was awesome. Hope you keep writing
Your reader,
JZbronzecat
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I am literally crying.
Heart of the Tides chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
This story is so great! I read it while listening to One Direction's "Same Mistakes" and now whenever I listen to the song, I remember this story! Its great that Luke and Thalia finally found each other again.
highlandmiddle4ever chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
This is one of the only stories on Fanfiction that I cried while reading! I was so sweet and wonderful. It is definitely going onto my favorites list!
kate chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
awwwwwwww. this chapter is my favorite! you write beautifully! it's so nice to see them finally reunited. i hope you will write more luke fics sometimes. _
Foreveraloner chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Soo good! The feels... I'm gonna go cry in a corner now
doubles12 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Whoa!
omega2199 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
OH MY FRIGIN GODS ITS PERFECT! I love Love LOVE IT! It's weel thought through, not OOC, and is altogether heartounchingly perfect! I ADORE this! Please Please PLEASE Don't stop writing! This is amazing!
Shannen chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I loved it very much. I even cried in the end. You're such a good writer. Keep up the good work. :))))))
lilys-amortentia chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
awww ")
Slytherin All The Way chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hi!

Read this story 3-4 years ago and it is still, in my opinion the best PJO story on this site. You have talent, greenconverses. :) I was about to give up on PJO completely then I remembered the beauty of your work. It's just so beautiful. *sniffles* :)

Hope to see you publish a book in the near future... ;)

Much adoration, your big fan,
Kat xx