Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Oh my gosh! I love Luke and Thalia so much! I can't even give words to say how amazing this story is. I almost cried when Adam died D;! It was so sad. And I loved Liam, he was a great character! I love this story so much, it is beautiful!
underthesea99 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
That. Was. Amazing! *squeals in happiness* OMG. I've always just LOVED the Luke/Thalia pairing, but no fan fiction author ever seemed to get their character and personality right. You definitely did though! Awesome job, this story made me go 'awwwwwww' like a ZILLIAN times. ((:
StalkerInTraining chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
THIS. IS. EPIC.
I swear, i worship you and if there were a god of writing, i'm pretty sure you're a demigod child of him/ her!
Yours in Demigodishness and all. Peace out.
StalkerInTraining chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I highly doubt that any fanfic ever written has had a chapter with such a great impact and such a perfect and thoughtprovoking ending ...
I worship you!
Yours in Demigodishness and all. Peace out.
Tay Yvonne chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
My gods... I found this by searching on Google for something about Luke, and this came up. I am so glad I clicked it, because this is amazing. The way you made each life different was fantastic, and they blended so well. Adam's story made me sob for the poor boy, and then when Thalia lost her memories, I wanted to just die it was so sad, yet so necessary. And how you made the last life... It was pure genius. This is the BEST Thalia/Luke story I have ever read. It's just amazing. Really. 3
1 fan chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I love this story so much. I cried! I never read such a short but moving fanfiction like this before. Bravo! :)
ThukeKataang4eva chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
One word: epic. I kind of wished the epilogue was Thalia and Luke reuniting in the Underworld, but whatever. :: Cookie for you - ; D
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
oh my god, i was crying by the end of this! of course, happy tears but tears none the less
a dream sequence chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
This ought to be part of the actual canon.

I'm not exactly a fan of romance, but this is damn brilliant.
aurora-inked chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
- sobs an endless rainbow of tears and fluffy unicorns -
Pug1998 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Awww such a sweet story and the ending was really good too:)
jessie chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I thought that was such a good romantic story! and Luke is my favorite person in percy jackson sooo that ex
epitaphed chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I don't even like Thalia/Luke. And then I read this and bam - must have more Thuke.

500 years and they finally end up together. You broke my heart and put it back up in 5 chapters, cheers.
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Absolutely amazing story; it was beautiful and emotional and just everything I never really knew a story could fit. I loved the direction you went with it, and once or twice I might have been pretty close to tears. Just wow.
Hunter chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Luke and Thalia... Or Liam and Thalia
A sweet lifetime together...
But what will happen in the underworld?
Luke/Liam is going to Isles of the Blest, but Thalia is only going to Elysium...
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »