Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
Regina de Morte a.k.a. Mezza chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
I... can not describe how insanely awesome that was. Adam made me sad. He was bittersweet. Then Thalia getting rid of her memories made me kinda angry, but still sad. Then Liam... the end of that chapter made my start to ball. Seriously. I want a Luke/Liam... Because... Yeah. I love this thing. A lot. ;)

Mezza
Madam Axe'm chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I cried at the end of this!
TheMaxIronGreekVoldySpyGames08 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Wow I really loved this fanfic! It was truely amazing! U r really good!
Miss. Terry chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
although the return of luke is a thing that i hoped would happen the confuson is simply overwelming who is adam for one tidbit normaly a bit of mistery is just what a story needs but the drama and mysery in this was scattered and unorganised my advise keep writeing you will get it some time hopefully but as a writer you can never give up you just need to edit it and make luke more well luke he seems completly unlike himself wich is understandablr sence he had his memory erased but he should remember somthing maby like this " I stared blankly in to his fromiliar blue eyes, i was entranced to see his face it was puzzleling but somhow i knew id seen it i sat up still fellig dizzy wipes the grazzle off my shirt and relized who did i know who had blonde hair and his deep pool eyes an intresting demeaner who, who, WHO, then it hit me like a bus luke, luke castellan had the eyes and hair and face but he wasnt himself, was it even him how could I know, I couldnt Could i I prayed to artimis it was him but deep down i fellt a guilty felling he had died a hero but was he now a mortal, had i ruind his lifes i had considered mortality myself but luke loved being a halfblood was this my fualt was it percys or annabeths it was tearing me apart i had to forget himbut how, how could i forget my former friend these thoughts made no sence to me how could it be my fualt why all of a sudden do i consider all of this i didnt know but it was time to forgive and forget, he stared at me i stared back it was time to run or stay was i over thinking it all then i i saw his eyes they did not match his duaghter his duaghters eyes were grey."
rainydaydreams chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
It is ridiculous how many times I cried during this. Obviously, I would fail as a Hunter. I loved it. :)
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
You have to stop! STOP BEING SO AMAZING! I feel guilty when I don't give long reviews even though you write so amazingly! So here it is: AMAZINGNESS! Ha-chah!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
;A; This was beautiful.
seaofsound chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I can't believe how many times I cried reading this chapter. You're an excellent writer.
Enna Moon chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
This is beautiful.

There's only a few things I didn't like.

1. The language. Not a big fan of swear words.

2. This epilogue. I like everything but your mention of their night life.

3. I believe Luke was only supposed to be reincarnated twice, making three lives total.

Other than that, I adore this.
shutupfag chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
oh my god

oh my fucking god this is so beautiful and perfect oh my god there are no words to describe what im feeling

.GDPGJGPGJPgHJGJ
sM chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
this story is beautiful.
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I never really liked Luke/thalia but you convorted me, loved it!
iluvthalico chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Every single one of the chapters made me cry..so touching!

If I were to give you a grade, I would give you an A. :D:D:D
abc123 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
This is so touching! I love it so mauch...it's awesome! I don't want to admit it, but i actually cried at the end...that's how good it is!:):):D:D
starkqueens chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
This story is so nice. Very touching. However did you come up with it? It's amazing!
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »