Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
Chivasgirl23 chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
omg! This is such a good story. I completely loved it. Great Job
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Wow. this story has me speechless. I LOVE IT! :D beautifully written, genius idea, great plot... what more is there? LOVE. Thanks u muchly for posting!
wannabwriter chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Dear Kioko.

Seriously, I have read over 250 fanfics (I know, doesn't sound like much, but it really is :P) and I have never once read one that is so moving and heartfelt. You really have a wonderful knack with words, and the story was so creative and imaginative, but you were also able to capture the essence of the pain and suffering that both Luke and Thalia were going through, and turn it around into a wonderful, inspiring story about love, pain, and friendship. Because of the nature of the story, it was probably difficult to tie everything together at the end, but you were able to finish the story with a sense of closure, touching on every point (no matter how different they were from each other) that was made throughout the chapters, and tie them into a believable, wonderfully happy ending.

Thank you so much, your story lit up a presently dark chapter in my life.

Wannab. :)
shatteredreality chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
A beautiful tale of love through the ages this story feeds the soul. This story is full of heart and written with exemplary skill. You are extremely talented.
Loretta Lolita chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
... I am sobbing hysterically...

that was so beautiful and i was not expecting that... oh my God...
Loretta Lolita chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Oh my God...

I have never read the books but I saw the movie (how i fell in love with Luke)

And I'm a little familiar with the story of Thalia.

But this... This is a from a whole new world outside of everything. I'm still crying from this chapter... Beautiful

On to the next
prplemyth chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
*insert keyboard mash here*

I don't think I've read a Thuke story that made me root so hard for the two of them together. I ADORED this story (and most of your other ones, but that's not important right now) and I actually feel kind of sad that I already finished it.

This is fantastic!
So a supporter of this fic chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
LOVE IT!

It held emotions almost perfectly and the plotline was a little predictable but still heartwrenchingly beautiful! I love the fact that you let things be made right in the end without turning into one of those tragic love stories you hear about os often!

Thank you!
NotBrilliantJustLazy chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
This is great. I'm not normally a fan of Thalia/Luke but this is just fantastic.
Coqui's Song chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Oh, wow. This is beautiful. Amazing. I really like how you show Thalia's emotions and thoughts... And how her memories get clouded over time as well. It's kind of sad, but it happens. Love this story.

Coqui's Song
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Nice way to remember Thalia's Tree. The "Immortal Tree" has a mysterious ring to it, but not as nice as it's title before. Can't belive this is over already.
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Wow, I always thought being a Hunter of Artemis was cool but if losing memories is the pay for immortality than I certainly don't want it.
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Aw... so sad. Only Thalia knows that Luke IS trying for rebirth three times. Amazing job so far.
vapanalley chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
This has everything. *_* It has an amazing plot and all this searching that's not just like everything is going to be perfect but like everything is going to be found. I don't even know how to put my impression of this into text but I think the biggest thing that stood out was that you managed to incorporate snark-ing, people skills-ing(XD), and soul searching into this and make it awesome. And although Thalia is constantly in a state where she doesn't age she's not static. She's different in each chapter and to be able to make things different for a girl who hasn't aged in 500 years, that's just amazing.
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Oh my gosh! This is so oncredibly written. I have never felt so much for a charactar. Your story was creative and the charactar portrayel was amazing.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »