Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
awww this is such a sweet story 3 :D im so glad that Thalia finally got the happiness and life that she deserved 3 :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Adam...Luke...Thalia /3 :'(

btw amazing story :D
nonvoxsedvotum chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
This story was absolutely beautiful; one of the best I've read on this site. It made me cry and I loved every minute of it. Thank you so much for writing.
greenlilies chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Oh, Gods. This is the sadest thing I ever read. I just can't read, sobbing so much. This is brilliant.
Proud to be Plug chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
This is an excellent story. I love the structure of it, and the ending is pitch perfect. Thalia finally gets the happy ending she always deserved. Luke certainly had to pay for what he did. In the end, though, Luke did the right thing and so he gets a fitting end to his story. One thing I wondered was, what happens when Thalia and Liam die? If Luke/Liam achieved Isles of the Blest, will Thalia try for rebirth or stay in Elysium? Maybe Hades will give hervquick passage to the Isles of Blest? Perhaps Hades will give out ice-cream in the Underworld? LOL, those last two were sarcasm, but seriously, it might be a good one-shot idea to explore, what happens when Thalia and Liam die.

Anyway, great fic, great author. Please don't stop writing!

Signing off,

ProudtobePlug.
suluflower chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I absolutely adored this fic. The idea of Luke and Thalia getting a second chance together is amazing, and I love the way you wrote it! Great job :)
JGS39 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Really, really sad. It was the best when I read it while listening to "Deai".
SpriteBlue chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Really beautiful story. Beautifully written. Amazing plot. And i love it! 3

One of the stories that i read here that really touched my heart :D
ljean433 chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
I'm not much of a Thuke fan but this actually made me cry. Cry! This is a wonderful story and you should be very proud of yourself. Fantastic job and thank you :)
Regina de Morte a.k.a. Mezza chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
I... can not describe how insanely awesome that was. Adam made me sad. He was bittersweet. Then Thalia getting rid of her memories made me kinda angry, but still sad. Then Liam... the end of that chapter made my start to ball. Seriously. I want a Luke/Liam... Because... Yeah. I love this thing. A lot. ;)

Mezza
Madam Axe'm chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
I cried at the end of this!
TheMaxIronGreekVoldySpyGames08 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Wow I really loved this fanfic! It was truely amazing! U r really good!
Miss. Terry chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
although the return of luke is a thing that i hoped would happen the confuson is simply overwelming who is adam for one tidbit normaly a bit of mistery is just what a story needs but the drama and mysery in this was scattered and unorganised my advise keep writeing you will get it some time hopefully but as a writer you can never give up you just need to edit it and make luke more well luke he seems completly unlike himself wich is understandablr sence he had his memory erased but he should remember somthing maby like this " I stared blankly in to his fromiliar blue eyes, i was entranced to see his face it was puzzleling but somhow i knew id seen it i sat up still fellig dizzy wipes the grazzle off my shirt and relized who did i know who had blonde hair and his deep pool eyes an intresting demeaner who, who, WHO, then it hit me like a bus luke, luke castellan had the eyes and hair and face but he wasnt himself, was it even him how could I know, I couldnt Could i I prayed to artimis it was him but deep down i fellt a guilty felling he had died a hero but was he now a mortal, had i ruind his lifes i had considered mortality myself but luke loved being a halfblood was this my fualt was it percys or annabeths it was tearing me apart i had to forget himbut how, how could i forget my former friend these thoughts made no sence to me how could it be my fualt why all of a sudden do i consider all of this i didnt know but it was time to forgive and forget, he stared at me i stared back it was time to run or stay was i over thinking it all then i i saw his eyes they did not match his duaghter his duaghters eyes were grey."
rainydaydreams chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
It is ridiculous how many times I cried during this. Obviously, I would fail as a Hunter. I loved it. :)
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
You have to stop! STOP BEING SO AMAZING! I feel guilty when I don't give long reviews even though you write so amazingly! So here it is: AMAZINGNESS! Ha-chah!
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »