Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
Hannibal's Trainer chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this story before, but it was so good I had to read it again and now I feel like reviewing again.

I was crying through the whole thing. You really tugged on my heart strings.

It was truly an amazingly beautiful story. I can't think of any words to describe amazily writen this was.
greenkittycat chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I Absolutly LOVE this story, and it gave me an idea for a three lives of Thalia grace. It's not really the same, because it's more about her interacting with Percy,annabeth,and Jason. It dosnt really include Luke at all(although I love lukeXthalia.) I was planning on giving you credit for the original idea at the beginning of the story. Would that be OK with you?
Rosalia13 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
This is such a beautiful story
Constellapeia chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
This is the best Thuke fanfiction that I've read. Seriously.

The whole story was great. At first I thought that Thalia wouldn't get her happy ending with Luke but then she did.

By the way, I saw that you made George Harrison a Hephaestus kid!

~ Skye :]
cmtr246 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
This is so amazing! It's actually making me cry...not kidding! :) You're a really talented writer, but I doubt that's the first time you heard that. HAHA keep writing! I love your stories! :)
wolfpackof1 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
This is such a beautiful story. It is written realistically - Thalia's anger and swearing is so accurate - and tells a story that is wholly believable. The Luke and Thalia tale makes sense, and your backstory fits in with what we are told in canon. It's taken in a creative direction that perfectly progresses the characters. Very impressive, I loved it. Thank you
HecateA chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Oh my gods- what a beautiful ending! You were in that area between cute and fluff that's absolutely perfect!

I also love the variants between Adam, Jake and Liam. It was amazing! And wow- what a way to get the girl, Liam!

The conversation between Artemis, Apollo and Zeus was really appreciated too. This whole story was! It was amazing!
HecateA chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oh my gosh. That was so touching and sad! Poor Adam, that's just so sad... It was excellent, amazing! Some of my favourite lines were:

She is going to have a very long talk with very sharp objects involved with whatever blasted Jackson-Chase descendent let this out of their possession

It would completely suck if Luke got shitty parents two lives in a row.

I would've turned into a big oak tree for you.

And I'd write more but I have to go read the next chapters.
storyteller1776 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
OHMYGODS, I LOVELOVELOVE THIS. :3
Haven-The-Snow-White-Queen chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
OH MY GODS! I HATE THUKE BUT I LOVED THIS! YOU'RE A MIRCLE WORKER!

(p.s. sorry I've had sugar! :) )
ShineTheTribute chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
so sad. i was nearly crying at the end
Thalia R chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
This is absolutely phenomenal! I usually consider FanFiction as poorly written spinoffs of good books, but this is great! I think Rick Riordan would be jealous of your ideas.

Keep up the good work!
You.Wouldn't.Know chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
nice story, but artemis and apollo aren't zeus' kids.
Dream's Penumbra chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
I have decided. I now love Thuke better than anything else, not Perachel, not Natan, not Pudding/Taruto.

This is the first romance fic that made me cry...but it didn't make me all sad, because it had a happy ending...

Part One was sad...so sad and sweet...god, /cancer/. Oh, the Adam part was more like bittersweet.

Part Two was sad. That's when I started crying. The part when Mnemosyne erases Thalia's memories, when she decides to give it all up except for the street one...and Luke/Jake feels empty and all...definitely my favorite chapter.

Part Three...was lovely. I can imagine how sad Thalia was to leave the Hunters, and then Liam came and...the part when he told the story, and then Luke came back...got me crying hard.

Beautiful. Just gorgeous. Favorited.
jazzstfu chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
I die! I swear, this has got me hooked on Thuke. I never cared for it much, but this was amazing! :'D
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »