Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 5 . 5/14/2018
Amazing. Very touching and well written. Plus unlike many Vic’s it’s readable because of the decent grammar.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2018
I just noticed he's a father of three and we're never introduced to the third child...maybe the third child was the Thalia?
demigodace chapter 5 . 3/11/2018
Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic. Thalia and Luke very much deserves a happy ending. They're one of my ships that crashed during TLO so thanks for giving them a wonderful new beginning. I love your works and can't wait to read more. Happy writing.
Fualcrum Tano chapter 5 . 2/19/2018
They both deserved that happy ending.
well done on the story. i must be getting weak cause i let a tear fall.
Book-Nerd-1014 chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
That was AMAZING. The story was well written and emotional. It was soooo good.
te amour chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Terrific. Incredible. One of my favorites by far.
chilled-ice-cubes chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
This fic was absolutely beautiful. I've always wondered what would happen if Luke did get reincarnated, and the story is both heartwarming and bittersweet. I especially liked Luke's first reincarnation.
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
I'm not an avid shipper and a massive critic when it comes to fanfic. But this blew me away and sold me one this ship. I wish this was canon. Go be an author.
DodobirdsCanFly chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
This is beautiful. It genuinely made me cry. Good job.
trio-of-friends chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
I dont think I need to repeat what most critics have already said... THAT YOU ARE AN AMAZING AMD EXCEPTIONAL WRITER. All I can say is, your stories are absolutely timeless. This was written in 2009 and here I am, in 2017, still reading your stories. You know when you're a good author if this is your level. Kudos to you!
reducedsugar chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
I so love this fanfic! Great job, author!
Artenistic chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
nice prologue and thuke angst
Artenistic chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
adam's great
Artenistic chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
very nice thuke action in this fanfic
Artenistic chapter 4 . 6/27/2017