Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
Crissi chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
So yeah, I beyond loved this entire story. It had me balling like a baby. There were problems, such as this first chapter...If I remember right, the Fates took away Luke's body. The only thing they got to burn was his shroud.
But each portrayal shoved a little icepick into my heart, cutting into different feels and just generally wrecking me. I think I finally realized Thuke is my OTP; would have to be with how much I love this pairing.
Anyways, I wanted to share something with you...a song that I felt really fit this story. I generally feel like the band Red has a ton of music that, I imagine, Luke would have related to quite well. There was an awesome video I saw of the movie version (despite how awful the movie was, good amv) using some footage from another show he was on. Anyways, basically I really feel Luke's struggles when I hear these songs...
The one I found that fit this story too well, however, kinda uses both of their perspectives. www .you /watch?v H61hy7irX4M...take out the spaces. Otherwise, you can look up Never Be the Same by Red.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
I love this sooooo much! ;)
Thalia is my favourite character and I love Thaluke! You write it so well!
Virtual cookies for you my friend
(:) (:) (:)
IHEARTPADFOOT1981 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
This is one of my all time absolute favorites!
Keeper of the Flame chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
I'm literally a bunch of waterworks right now. Like I cried in every chapter. I swear gods, I'm so emotional right now. I'm crying out of sadness and joy bc Thalia gets a happy ending! Yay! But then it just hurts you know bc Thaluke is very feels-driven like that.

Stay creative,
Keeper of the Flame
Born in 20th Century chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
I read this just yesterday and I couldn't resist reading it again today - this is simply indescribably beautiful , thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I read this just yesterday and I couldn't resist reading it again - this is simply beautifully indescribable, thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Born in 20th Century chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully unique story - I loved your idea of illustrating each rebirth of Luke and his paths crossing with Thalia - I'm glad this has a happy ending after all they've been through :) looking forward to reading more of your writing, thanks again for sharing this amazing and memorable tale (:
Zelda12343 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
This was so wonderful! I had to read it straight through, it grabbed me so much. While I enjoyed all of this fic, I was particularly fond of the Adam chapter. Don't know why; that was particularly bittersweet, I suppose.
Nice job!
thalukeshipper chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
Those are my feels you're playing with.
rainbowchameleon chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Loved this!
Hestia11 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
That was so cute and sad and really messed with my feelings ! I love Thaluke !
fifiswims chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
I cried like five times. This was SO good.
E. Darkbow chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Wow. That was brilliant! It's short, but it really made me think.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Every time I come back to this story, I cry. So much that I have a box of tissues with me and I just used it all! Great, amazing, lovely, story! You have made me a fan of Thalia/Luke and this is easily one of the most believable stories out there.
Joyce chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
This was so sad! I loved the plot idea, perfectly written! I'm crying now!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »