Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
NoirNoise8 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
You're worst than gaea herself, you know? You had to make Luke's first reincarnation die of leukemia. It wasnt enough that I cried his first death but I cried all thi fanfic too. I hate you (in the good way). My heart is dying over here! My feels ache
curlyhaironmyhead chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Wow... I don't know what to say. This fic is beautiful—the only Thaluke story I like. I've never even shipped them before reading this. I've always thought that it was wrong and that it would never happen. But you proved me wrong. You showed me how beautiful of a great ship they are. Now I like this ship. I still don't really pair them up, though. I like to think that Luke would stay dead, hopefully somewhere in Elysium and that Thalia would forever be a Huntress. Thank you for opening my eyes, in a way.

Btw, they're so cute! I love the twists and turns in this fic. I just wish that it wasn't so short(in my standards, anyway).

curlyhaironmyhead
Deinokos chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
I love this. It's awesome.
juther chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
gosh the feels. ;-;
hazpotter chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
This is amazing and beautiful, and made me cry, and it's just so good! You are such an amazing writer, and I have been reading all of your PJO fanfics, and I only have a couple left to read, just the ones about Rachel and Nico I think, so I hope you write more soon! But seriously this one is my favorite. I didn't even really ship Thaluke until I read this! :D :D :D
The Stone King chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Beutiful
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
This made me cry. It was so heartbreakingly sweet, and I really feel like the two of them needed that kind of closure. Thank you so much for writing this, you really have a gift.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
That was absolutely wonderful. Amazing and genius. Just wow. You are a wonderful writer. I want to smack myself cause that was so absolutely well done.
solitary vireo chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I'm not crying...my eyes are just sweating. I swear.
Di Blythe chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I cried, I laughed, I cried some more...this was brilliant. I loved it completely and couldn't have asked for a better story. Well done!
Kristine Modina chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Rick Riordan should know about this. THIS should be published.
JoDaughterOfAthe chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
That's the best thaluke fanfiction I've ever read(and I've read a lot). I cried a lot over this and you have to know that you are an amazing writer. I really love you for this story •
-jo daughter of Athena
blackjackgotjacked chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Nicely done. I like how you didn't make it an instant "they lived happily ever after." It was heartbreaking enough to be somewhat realistic but not too much so that it's unbelievable. I also love what you did with Luke. You're one of the only authors that gives Luke some credit and doesn't totally deem him the bad guy.
Julie chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Hi there! This story was really good. I just wanted to say that. So, yeah. Bye!
Sophie CartWright chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
It is the most-the best, tragic, sad story I've ever read! Thank you very much at large! Excellent idea and so well described feeling. I cried bitterly when I read Adam and continued to sob on the other parts. Never liked Taluka, but this is fick something!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »