Reviews for The Three Lives of Luke Castellan
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Again, beautiful job! Please write more Thaluke stories! You write them so wonderfully and I enjoyed every second of it 3 ! :D
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
OHHHH thank you! FINALLY a thaluke story that doesn't end with me sobbing and cursing! WOnderful job, beautiful plot, and amazing writing! :D
Piper McLean chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
This is an amazing story. Thalia is perfectly in character the entire time
Great job
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh, I love it. So beautiful and heart wrenching. My chest and throat tightened a teeny bit and for a moment my eyes dampened. Even if for only a moment or two. This is one of those stories that when I read it makes me want to cry so much... I think I try too hard because I never can. I always feel so emotionally detached and superficial and this is the closest I have felt in a very long time to actually feeling...saddened- somewhat sentimental. Thank you. Since 'Rilla of Ingleside' actually. You should really read it if you like Civil War history or the 'Anne of Green Gables' series. It's the ninth and last book in the series and my favorite. Someone who understands the true art of writing. Finally. Thanks again and I love "The Three Lives of Luke Castellan". Wonderful job and I'm not even a Thaluke fan(Perlia), but I do occasionally enjoy a good Thalia and Luke story and this I have to say is the best I've seen yet.. So tragic and romantic.
Anony chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Just amazing! Loved every bit of it (': Never has Thalia been so perfectly captured! And your take on re-birth is interesting... I have always wondered how it would work (what they retain from their previous lives) and Thalia and Luke never did get what they deserved. Thank you so so so so so much for this amazing story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
yay, a happy ending! I hope their happy together
gest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I hope thalia gets her memories back
gest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
poor Adam, I feel so sad.
gest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I wonder if that is how Thalia really felt
VF chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
This was written four years ago... but thanks to the movie Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, I've got to read such a wonderful story.
random-k chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I love this part. Its so sad. but hopeful. and sweet.
Stars May Fall chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Thalia and Luke get to end up together without her joining the dark side or Luke seeming out of character? You managed it and for that I applaude you. It must have not been easy. But I loved this because it was bittersweet, filled with longing, made me bite my nails more, but gave a sweet ending.

Keep them rolling please. And thank you.
KittensRule12345 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
how come your so damn awesome at writing...?!
Zephyr's Edge chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I thought I was developing nerves of steel and here I am bawling my eyes out, why, WHY, why do you have to be so good at composing awesome bitter sweet stories that can rip my heart to shreds?
Lara1221 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. FANTASTIC JOB. Too perfect for words!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »