Reviews for Ten and Taken
nope nope not me chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
wow, this is really good, there gonna be anymore anytime soon?
Vampyvii chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Honestly, I totally enjoyed this little story ;D - You seem really talented, as you got all the humor & nuances of the brothers Winchester, and I'm So! looking forward to more from you!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow - Had not expected such a pleasant-to-read story when I'd clicked on it - but, well, This Is Really Good!
monkeymuse chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
AW great job this is so cute. I love it. The fact taht you make you made Dean younger and Sam is so out of his depth. Please post more soon. Outstanding
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
This is so good!
OcherMe chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Awe :) Loved it! Update soon!
chiclete chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
It says "complete", but I'm hoping it's a mistake... great chapter!
moira4eku chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Hm...seems that Dean here is not only 10, but is beginning to act like a ten year old. Wonder as time goes on, will Dean's mind start turning into a 10 year old. Wonder what Sam would do. The whole pool thing was how a kid would react. I'm really enjoying your story.
Emerald-Water chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Nice new chapter...

't is totally adorable... Dean trying to get Sam's attention and Sam's irritation *gg*

-Man, kid Dean was eating freakin’ Corn flakes tomorrow.-

I really laughed my * off at this! Cool phrase! *LOL*

TC,

Lee
Dawn Vesper chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
aww this makes me smile! cute dean! love it!

thanks

VESPER
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Very believable dialogue especially considering the special circumstances (LOL)

I like how you have combined the vunerability and emotional swings of a ten year old with the wisecracking snarks of 30yr old Dean. It makes his situation all that more adorable-and that is no easy accomplisment, making Dean MORE adorable!

I'm glad you made Sam a concerned and thoughful little brother turned "bigger" brother as he feels his way around this temporary parenting of his big brother.

Looking forward to more
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Brilliant.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
awesome! so cute. loved it.

thanks

VESPER
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aw!

Really like it so far... and I'm really looking forward where you're going.

Nice work!

TC

Lee
flamanipulator chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I love the stories where Sam kicks butt with his powers! It was pretty good how you dealt with it, and I like the whole premise of little Dean.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »