Reviews for Ten and Taken
Etrixan chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Here thru a recommendation on the hoodie_time community on livejournal.

This was a lot of fun to read. Your de-aged!Dean had enough adult Dean in him to think he was still his old self, and then the little kid would take over. No wonder Sam didn't know how to respond to him. The MOW was well chosen. Nothing creepier than hearing things nobody else does (especially when they're Hellhounds. eek!).

Trust Dean to pick a lame-ass possum death omen (with spikes) as his pet. Poor Fugly. [

All in all, a good read.
viedangerouse lj chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Congratulations! This fic has been recced here: . ! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Great story, I liked it :)

Thank you !
Anise Nadiah chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Awww... this is the first time i read a fic with a de aged dean and my heart feel for this little dean! He's so cute. I f i were bobby or sam i will hug him 24/7 and never let go. Fugly was cute too (well in fugly kind of way LOL!). Thanks for such an adorable fic. Cheers!
ShortLILPunk chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Awww... this was a great little story. It was thankfully recommended on one of the requests on SPN story finders, so I just read it tonight.

You're a great storyteller! I wasn't going to read it, but I checked out the first couple of paragraphs, just seeing if it was a fic that would maybe suck me in from the beginning like some would, and it totally DID SUCK ME IN!

You did a great job on describing the young one's personalities and the way they would get their older and younger wires crossed. You gave just enough information without making it complicated all to hell, so I totally appreciated that.

It was extremely cute with the whole Disneyland bit. I wouldn't have been able to picture someone making that work for our macho men, but you so did.

Loved it!
ranchan-akari chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
The boys are as always darling and heartbreaking. Love how Dean befriends the wacabee! (or however you spell that) And the epilogue? XDD BOBBY ROCKS!
laily.spenstar chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
I just couldn't resist a story like this.'Little' big brother Dean with his 'bigger' little brother cute is that?Dean must be sooo cute when he was younger I bet Bobby and Sam had to resist from cuddling and hugging him all the time.I know I would...

The story is good,Dean still being himself even though sometimes he acted like a 10 year old.I'd prefer it if he forgets everything and only has the knowledge when he was matter how you put it,I still love it!
Illucida chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
:D Super cute epilogue. This story was wonderful; great job!
what the gaaah chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
The epilogue was the best part of the whole story. Not that the other chapters weren't good, because they were, but little!Dean AND little!Sam just killed me with their bickering. Liked that it was Dean that got turned into a kid, I've read way too many stories were Sam gets de-aged in some mysterious way.
Laura chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
AWESOME! I love lil Dean! So brave and so tortured
ReDue chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
"I'm telling."

LOVED that! This is a great story. Though, I admit I'd love to know what poor Uncle Bobby is going to do with those two at Disney World for a week :)
CalamityJim chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
If I were Dean I would have bottled that water and dumped it on Sam while he slept. The story was fun, your Dean was great no matter what his age and the ending was B-E-A-utiful. The only cautionary note I give is that your Sam got a little Dean-ish. Sam's supposed to be the smart one and you ave displaying quite a bit of ignorance throughout the story. I totally get why and you did a good job with it, but there are just a few spots where the character is a little weak. Other than that, totally awesome.
Katsheswims chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
I loved this. Dean was cute.

And it just figures that Dean would do something that gets them both turned into kids this time.

Keep up the good work.
Anne1013 chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
I loved the huntsman. What a great demon. Hell's bounty hunter, complete with dogs. This would make a great episode.

Sam got a look at what his brother went through when Sam was small and Dean tried to keep him safe. It was interesting to see both of their views on the week. Dean thought is was great and Sam thought it was a complete failure. Loved Fugly too! The fact that Dean kept poking it with a stick. I don't think he ever grew out of that stage.

I also liked how you combined both old Dean and young. Even though Dean still retained all his memories he was still a ten year old. He couldn't fight the way he reacted to things. The crying and needing to be close to Sam. The fear.

Great story. Wish Kripke had thought of the huntsman!

Anne
supernaturalbuffy chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
The last chapter Was. Hilarious! LMAO

I really liked the rest of the story too. You right kids actions really well. I could just see Dean as a ten year old with all of his insecurities and joys. I also like Fugly. Typical Dean to find the craziest thing for a pet. But at least she was really loyal. LOL Great story.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »