Reviews for Ten and Taken
supernaturalbuffy chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
The last chapter Was. Hilarious! LMAO

I really liked the rest of the story too. You right kids actions really well. I could just see Dean as a ten year old with all of his insecurities and joys. I also like Fugly. Typical Dean to find the craziest thing for a pet. But at least she was really loyal. LOL Great story.
HAMUCHA chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
(“Well, I guess we’re going to Orlando, you damn idjits.”

...

Sam's smile faltered. "We can go to Epcot, too? Right, Bobby."

...

The older man chuckled. "Sure thing, Sam. Whatever you boys want.")

That's so sweet, Bobby!
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
Yeah!

They won!

But Sam really should have given something stronger. I can't believe Sam and Bobby could stand hearing a child whimpering and crying the whole time and just keep on stitching.
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Come on Sam! Don't you let Dean go to hell again!
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
(And he didn’t know if he was horrified or happy that these damned whispers were opening his eyes to everything his brother had been through. All he knew now was he wanted something to suffer for it.)

I can't believe Sammy's so... un-intelligent aka stu*. It's hell. Of course it is horrible. But I'm glad he knows now. Go on Sam, make them suffer.
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
(“Dean, I’m trying to work, man.” Sam motioned towards the water. “Just go play in the water and let me be. I’ll make sure your safe.” And Sam may have said the exact wrong thing because Dean’s smile fell right off his face and he gazed down at the grass.)

Aw, poor Dean (hugging little Dean).

Bad Sam.
Carol81Brazil chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
Very good, love the end, that as exactly what i think that have to happen.

Amazing

Kisses from Brazil.

Carol
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
ehehehe That was pretty good

Cute little Dean *-* He is anoying, but so sweet ehehehe

I loved that epilogue lol The boys on Disney... I can't even imagine that eheheh

I loved the fanfic, keep up the good work ~

Kisses

Rosetta
bhoney chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
Great epilogue! Love that Dean accidentally turned them both into kids this time. LOL

LOVED this: "Liar. Sam had calculated it. That look worked on Dean approximately forty percent of the time. Apparently not today though." *snickers* It's so Sam to have it figured out how often the look works.

This was a nice way of showing Sam's regressed age: "The woods felt more threatening than they had before. Sam shuffled closer to his brother. “I wish he’d hurry up. It’s creepy out there.”"

LOVED this: "“Well, I guess we’re going to Orlando, you damn idjits.” He held up his hand. “I don’t wanna hear another word about it. Damn kids…” He muttered." LOL I love Bobby, and I was both surprised and thrilled that he gave in so easily on the Disneyland thing. So sweet. (And a little sad, probably the only time the boys ever got to do something like that, kids or not.) I'd LOVE to see a tag to this, where we see them at Disneyland having fun.

Really great story-suspenseful, good characterization, nice banter, great brotherly moments, Bobby and Fugly, just great all around! I'm favoriting this!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
Oh, the image of Dean facing off against all the stuff after him was both brave and heart-breaking. Loved Sam's pride: "Dean was surrounded, but free. Sam felt pride creep over him. Ten year old Dean was loose? How the hell? A hiss caught Sam’s attention and his gaze was drawn down. His brother’s little pet was beside Dean, back arched and teeth bared, looking rabid, dangerous, and protective." Also love that Fugly is trying to protect her master.

Love Dean's belief in Sam: "“Sam’s coming…” Dean told the air. “You better get back. You won’t get the drop on him twice, you bastard.”"

I felt so bad for Dean when his pet died.

I especially loved this exchange: "Other than that, it was a good week, Sam.”

“Other than going to Walmart it was good week? Cheap new clothes was your low point? How do you figure that?” Sam’s brow knitted in confusion. “Dean you got kidnapped by demons on day one…”

“Yeah. And you kicked ass. That was great…” Dean smiled and looked away like he was engrossed in a fond memory.

“Okay.” Sam never could let something go when he didn’t understand. “Then we went to those awful motels…”

“Sammy, that was okay. We went swimming. We played cards. Picked up Fugly.” Dean seemed a little sad at that. “And then we came here to hang out with Bobby.”

“All while you were being tortured by demonic voices.” Sam sighed. He knew he should let it go, but when had he ever been able to do that. “And Fugly was a high point?”

Dean shrugged. “She was a good girl. And Fugly died saving our asses, so I can’t feel too sad about that.”

“Dean, you’ve been beat to hell all week…and the huntsman nabbed you.”

“And you kicked ass again. Like I said. Awesome. Sam, you need to get some perspective. I’m okay. You’re okay. We got to hang out all week. Bobby’s making us a huge breakfast. Like I said, a good week.”" This was SO Dean. He really does focus on, and take joy from, the little things in life. It's one of his most endearing qualities. He's really easy to please. I loved Sam saying he'd take him to Disneyland if it ever happened again (I'd love to see that!).

I really like how, in this story, you did a good job finding a mix between "normal Dean stuck in a 10-year-old's body" and "Dean regressed mentally and physically to 10 years old." He had all the memories and awareness of normal Dean, but the lower resistance and emotional threshhold of a 10-year-old. It was an interesting mix.

Really, an enjoyable story. Loved Sam saving the day, taking down the huntsman. And Fugly, going out in a blaze of glory (not to mention irony! LOL).
Kelcor chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
AWESOME! Loved this from beginning to end! :o) Great job! Must get ready for Thanksgiving dinner now! Thanks for the awesome read! :o)

~Kelcor
bhoney chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
Loved this, it cracked me up: "Sam bent down and grabbed him around the waist, tossing him over his shoulder...“When I am back to my normal self, you better run. You better run as far as your giant legs will take you and then keep running.” LOL

Loved Dean "playing dead," too. *snickers*

This was both sweet and sad: "Had his brother only slept when snuggled beside him? Well, that would be great blackmail material if it weren’t so damn pitiful." I can't help but feel that adult S4 Dean needed some of this comfort, too, only it just never got offered. :(

This was so sweet and endearing: "Dean was looking at him the way he used to look at their Dad. His big green eyes caught between adulation, categorical trust, and fear of being let down."

I had to love Sam for trying so hard: "He took out the journal and began cataloging the content of the whispers, taking in as much information as possible. Sam wasn’t sure what to do with it, but thought it might help him help his brother. Maybe he would confront Dean about what had heard when he was back to his normal self. Make him open up and talk to Sam about this stuff." But yeah, making adult Dean open up? Probably not so much. Kid Dean would definitely be more receptive to talking about stuff.

It's really an interesting twist that the huntsman can't hurt them if they can't see it. Of course Dean would take off running to save Sam and Bobby, even when they're trying to protect him. So Dean.
bhoney chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Love that Bobby totally caved to Dean's love for his "pet": "“Your brother said the damn thing was afraid of wild dogs. That she was scared last night. That she would feel safer inside.” Bobby wiped his brow. The older man shrugged. “Kid needed a distraction.”" *snort*

This cracked me up: "Next, they tried unsuccessfully to teach the wacabee to sit. Well, that was mainly Dean. The damn thing went into ‘dead’ mode whenever Sam got too close." LOL I really like the wacabee. Is that a "real" mythological creature, or did you make it up?

I also really like the idea of the huntsman. I'm using something similar in a story I'm doing, but yours is really different. I like that it links to its victims telepathically and uses hellhounds to help it. I especially like the whispering idea that only Dean can hear. Really like the amulets, too, very cool. Glad something opened Sam's eyes to all Dean went through in Hell.
bhoney chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
"He was doing this for Dean – to make him happy or some crap like that. “I was just doing what he wanted.”" Aw...I like that Sam's trying to make Dean happy.

This made me laugh: "I don’t collect black cats that cross my path and I don’t take in those things either.”

This was hilarious: "“I ain’t worried about some damn rat, I’m worried about you.” Bobby gruffed out. Dean’s eyes went wide with offense. Sam sat, bemused, for the next five minutes as Dean explained with colorful gestures and language how much he hated rats, how much Fugly was not a rat – ‘she’s bigger’, ‘she has awesome spikes’, ‘she plays dead’ – and how fine he himself was." ROTFL That was great, loved Dean's defense of Fugly. *snorts*

Love Dean's "I prefer spending time with my girls," meaning the car and the creepy critter. ROTFL Priceless!

“It’s like the demons are whispering in my ear. Whenever I’m alone – at night when you’re asleep and whenever I’m in the bathroom. Even on the porch before. It’s awful.” He paused, looking down. “But, they’re not so loud when you’re with me.” Oh, poor Dean. I have a very bad feeling about that. Love that it's not so loud when Sam's with him. Very sweet.
bhoney chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Oh, this was a great chapter. I felt so bad for Dean when Sam ordered his breakfast. LOL Poor guy.

But this was hilarious: "“Nice job there, Sammy.” Dean snickered. “You zero. Dead mutant rodent one.”" LOL Dean was so cute and endearing, with his excitement over Fugly, and how he kept poking it with the stick and was enthralled with how it kept playing dead. He was cracking me up. And then he insisted they let it recover from its "Sam-trauma," LOL. Hilarious!

But I'm worried that Dean seems to be moving around slowly and stuff. Doesn't bode well.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »