Reviews for The Humanity of Ryoko Asakura
DarkChiyo not logged in chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Im looking on this fic from time to time if theres a new update. Im still not giving up the hope for a Continuation of this story because it has so much of Potenzial to me. I really hope you will put a new Chapter in there.
Itsuki XP chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
I love how the story revolves on Ryoko being a human this Fic caught my interest... I guess I'll bookmark this if it continues hopefully.
Hyp3rB14d3 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Just finished reading the story. So far, this has been pretty entertaining. Watching Asakura stumble her way through being human has been a unique experience. I don't think I've read another fanfic like this one. Although I haven't actually read that many Haruhi fanfics, so that might have something to do with that. I'm a little curious about the hit-and-run attempt, but mainly because I'm not sure if the target was Kyon or Asakura. Although I guess it could have been an attack toward the SOS Brigade in general. Or Taniguchi or Kunikida (although with them being side characters, that seems the least likely possibility).

I'm a little curious about what Asakura did with her list. If she just left it on the table, or anywhere else Haruhi could easily find it, it could end up starting another investigation for the SOS Brigade.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
Interesting characterizaton you got there. I could learn from this as I got plans for Ryoko in the future~
CryingCicada chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
well that was pretty good, hope to see more whenever :)
TelephonePollster chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
OK, just started reading this one! I must say, I'm quite pleased. Loe the way you're doing the characters, and I'm especially pleased that you're using the vanished class-rep at all! She was always one of my favorites, for no real reason. I'm looking forward to more!
shanejayell chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
LOVE the 'smell data' line. Very cute. And her attempting to list things was funny too.
Racke chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Showering is, unfortunately, neccessary, all too often.

I find myself enjoying Kimidori's attitude towards life. Always making sure to try new normal things.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
..."Smell data"...? BWWAHAHAHAHAHA Is that meant to be Kimidori's attempt at humor or something?

Liked the list thing, kill kyon(?), hilarious.

I'm seeing vauge hints of some conspiracy, but I guess time will tell, hope to see another chapter soon.
RedPBass chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
It's nice to see another chapter of this, keep it up!

My only complaint is that the chapters seem short; but then again I prefer million word epics, so...

Anyway, it's not the usual Haruhi fic, in a very good way. Keep going!
Kirino chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
FINALLY AN UPDATE.

YAY!
LCJA chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
It still lives!
marduk-report chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
t'was a decent fic. shame its not been updated.
shanejayell chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Thank you for writing this, I'm really enjoying it.

I'm guessing the two murder attempts refers to 'Disappearance?' _ Can't wait until she finds out about THAT.
MaDeR Levap chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
I would like you to continue it. I liked it and want more. :) Don't be discouraged by nitpickers.

BTW: I must agree with other, this cluelessnes is forced. While Ryoko would not understand reason for... for example... "grasping each other's hands", she would know reason. Not understand, but know - as in cold, hard data.