Reviews for The Project
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Great story! I enjoyed it! Very cute!
iridescenceofthewind chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Lol loved this, but damn, it would’ve been awesome and really nice to see it continued!
Iniga chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
As old as this is, I need to review it, because it's hilarious. Thank you for sharing.
LnZB chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I especially liked "Rule Number Three: If Booth looks suspicious, remain calm; he's often suspicious. If Booth begins to interrogate you, deny everything. If Booth makes you cry, at least try not to rat out everyone in the betting pool." I laughed hysterically here. Thanks a lot. :D
AllOverTheWorld chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Amazing. That had me rolling on the ground in laughter! :) awsome story.
donotreplydeletedaccount chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh LOL this story has so many great lines! Loved it.
Miss Klutz chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
HILARIOUS

and really well written! I'm so jealous! xD

and a really fun idea... I was laughing the whole time xP
Tonje chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is absolutely brilliant!

I think this has to be the funniest,

smartest and cutest fanfic I have ever read.

Keep up the good work!
squintwannabe chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Is this it? I want more!
saragillie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This story made me smile. I love the "moment" at the end. Like a lot of their moments, it has promise without actually going too far or obviously crossing the line. You did a nice job incorporating reference to prior moments.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Awesome! I wanna know how they get together...
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
that was good loved it
Mara look-a-like chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Ok so the story was awesome! I love your style of writing! I do have one stupid question though. The promise that was talked about in the end, was that a promise from an episode of just him knowing what she was going to make him promise?
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
omg. that was awesome. poor zack. xD

totally cute~ you definitely proved that a b/b fic can be adorable without any physical intimacy.

.:add story to fav:.

just cause it made me squee.
possp chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I love it! its so original and entertaining :D

you're a really good writer keep up the good work!