Reviews for The Sorrow in the Soul
TravelingSue chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
Wonderful story, far more satisfying than the shows version. You were worried about in character moments, I think you got them all 100% right even Jared. The only Ep that Jared basically was totally submarining Booth was his first apparence, the rest have all been sibling rivalry stuff. No I think you got him right too (He's not as noble as Booth), but he's a decent man at the end.

Great read
xBonesnCsiMiamifan419x chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
Hi! I really enjoyed reading this whole thing! It was so sad in the beginning, with Booth forgetting Brennan, but there were so many cute parts! I had fun reading this! Thanks for writing it! :)
DBCrazy chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
I FINALLY got to sit down and read this. I really enjoyed it! The ending, I don't want to ruin the ending for anybody, it sounds fantastical, believable and yet still fantastical, and I could soo believe that it could really, in real life, happen just like that! Thanks for posting! Very nice!
4everBooth chapter 17 . 9/25/2009
A beautiful ending to a wonderful story. Enjoyed it every step on the way, thank you!
ilovemclife chapter 17 . 9/21/2009
aww very cute. love the way that booth remembered. great job!
geauxtigersgirl chapter 17 . 9/18/2009
Wow! It was a great story and one that I really enjoyed reading. I usually wait until a story is finished before I read it and yours was worth the wait! I thought you did a great job of characterization with everyone involved and loved your interaction with Booth and Brennan. Great job and I look forward to reading more from you!
kimmiej77 chapter 17 . 9/17/2009
nice job!
Susannah Lynne chapter 17 . 9/17/2009
A pleasure to read. Very well written.
saturn567 chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
awesome job! that was great!
csimesser1 chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
that was great lvoed it
bb-4ever chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
excellent ending the power of a kiss and love great ending look forward to more soon
jmbatt chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
Now that's how a story should end... happily ever after!

I had to lol at Booth's remarks here: “One kiss from you and I remember everything,” He chuckled lightly, “Now why didn’t we just start out with kissing?” He joked, spinning her around as she stood shocked. - Yeah, why didn't you? That ? goes to both Brennan and Booth! but at least Brennan decided to continue the risky behavior and kiss him again! Ah!
iamladyliberty chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
i do like this. i like a freer, happier booth and i hope he retains some of that when all of his memories return. i feel bad for brennan, i know i would react exactly as she is if i were in her position, your take on her feelings feels very true to me.

i think you should keep this going. i like your writing style, and i think you've got a good handle on the characters.

thanks for writing!
WhiteRose0925 chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
wow. that's all i can really say. this fic is AMAZING! i loved it :D great job!
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
The sorrow in my soul is that this story is over :(

But all good/great/fabulous/totally awesome things must come to an end and what an ending this was. I really enjoyed this story and I thought is was very fairytale like how she kissed him and he remembered everything. Great job and congrats on a fab story.

Cheers :D