Reviews for The Dating Game
MaddAlice chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Aww, just lovely. :)
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
"The impossible be damned!" i love that! that's my new motto.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
I love this story. It's weird, but very satisfying. You put into words thoughts that have been floating randomly around in the back of my head and made them into an incredible story. Really great job. Fantastic.
Captain Traemel chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Great story. I have to say that was a very creative way to end it, as well. Now I'm going to have to go back and read the rest of your fics. :) Thanks for the entertaining story and I'll be on the lookout for more of your stuff.
Sunny angel chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
But what about John then? What happens to him? Can't he get an Alt!Rose to keep him company and love him?
Lizzle09 chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
loved the epilogue!

such a nice ending to the story :)
Fates My Bitch chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
-stands and claps- YEAH! YEAH! Oh I love this ending! Red is officially on my good side.

Is their any sort of possibility of a sequel?
Lizzle09 chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
woww nice ending...

more adventures for the Doctor and Rose wo :)

Really enjoyed this story :)
Sunny angel chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
Aw! Perfect ending! Bravo!
xkissfromarosex chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Red: "Rose, what do you want?"

Rose: I'll take the tenth Doctor, please!"

Then they trot off together and kiss and live happily ever after.

Great story anyway, update soon!

x
Fates My Bitch chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
Choose Nine Rose! Choose Nine!

I love stories with both Nine and Ten in them. I like the fact that you added another character but honestly I'd rather have Rose end up with one of The Doctors.
Lizzle09 chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
o cliffhanger...

i want Rose to choose Ten lol ;)

Cant wait for update :)

x
Sunny angel chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
“Rose, what do you want?”

Ha! Taht's the question! Poor Red seems to be a bit forgotten.

I still hope she'll choose Nine.
Sunny angel chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
Aw, Ten, you will NEVER change, will you? I love you, but Nine is right. You need a "porcelain doll", not the Bad wolf.

I vote for Nine!
Sunfall E chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
The Doctor is always taking her choices away, and that is not good. Now maybe she will have a choice. By the way, you have "wasn't" where you should have "was", In the bit about the spy by Ten. This is a wonderful story, please continue it soon.