Reviews for Clubbing
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
whell is not my faborite, actually ¡I liked all the others the most however, I laugh a lot, and you did it girl! your first complete story... how does it feel? aaa just kidding :P
mhikkim chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
there are only few sora/layla stories...but i think it is one of the best
QuinnSexRiot chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
iabsolutely loved this story! i want more layla & sora fanfics and longer :C pwease
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
This was a very fun story to read.:)
krugern chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Great second chapter. Laughed at Sora being told she seduced a random stranger, made out with her and left her. Cracked up at the Sora's friends knowing she is interested in the boss's secretary. Liked Yuri teasing Sora about not making a habit of leaving without giving your name. Liked how Layla was dressed as a secretary. Cracked up at Sora mentioning this was the first time the secretary had looked at her or even had a real conversation with her. Liked how Layla was making Sora blush. Liked how Layla informed Sora she was having fu and attending to unfinished business and all the hints she gave Sora to refresh her memory. Cute how Layla got to see Sora get jealous, how easily she ended her fun, and how she made plans for them tomorrow.
Tenkaichi chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
LOL. OOC but who cares? That made for an entertaining read, seeing how the roles of aggressor just get switched around pretty quickly. XD Great job!

Tenkaichi
mldcmx chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Oh wow, I’m like over a month late in replying. Meh, I’ll leave the story of ‘why’ for later.

This chapter was so much fun! I absolutely LOVE the happy pack that Sora hangs out with. I viewed the bickering as awesome bonding between the buds! They reminded me of what youth is all about it! Well… oh alright maybe just a small portion of what youth is all about, but what a hell of a fun portion it is!

I know you said that you have a hard time writing “intimate” and “steamy” scenes, but you did a VERY decent job this time. I was slapping my knees and grinning a whole lot while reading the scenes with Layla in it. If I was in Sora’s shoes while in the office with Layla, I would be hightailing it out of there to avoid death from smexy overload. You know, I really love Layla in this story because I could imagine your OC Layla being the final stages of the Laylas’ in our main stories if we were to extend it to 50 chapters with plenty of character development for Layla. Since that will never happen (You probably could pull it off, but I sure as hell can’t.) I’m glad you were able to show this type of Layla now to bring a quick thrill to us die hard fans! Um… I don’t know if that came out right, but to summarize this confusing paragraph, let’s just say that I like this OC Layla because she’s fun and sexy! How could something as hawt as that not deserve some praise?

This story in general was amusingly fun! The concept reminded me of the ’s one-shots of these two lovely girls. Short, simple, and sweet! I really enjoyed it and also, I congratulate you on finishing your FIRST story! Woot! Congratz! Keep up the good work on your other stories as well! Looking forward to more of your wonderful creativity and stay alive in school! Cheers! D
Botas chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
lovee it absolutley

chek in my fic itll come out soon
Beth Cyra chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Honestly I thought Sora and Layla where the one's most in character, Sora going from nervous to strong towards the end, Layla being her smug but special self, and taking control of Sora only to have Sora turn the tables on her.

I really enjoyed the second chapter as I am a huge SoraXLayla fan and there certainly isn't enough stories about them.
BlackSakuyamon chapter 2 . 9/16/2009

I won a dedication *-*

It made my day *-*

No problem x]

Well, I wanted to be that pen too or to be Sora, I wouldn't mind *-*

The girls were fun and the kiss scene was short u.u

But it was nice too *-*

I'm waiting for the next one \o/
seirahErinyes chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
oh~ nice one _
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Awesome! Question though, what is Sora's job (I know Layla is a secretary)? Anyways thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
darkwhispersdale chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Cool hurry up and update want 2 c what happens next il look at your ohter stories asweel Jx
adj128 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
one word for this - hot! please update! :)
Nyaa-Neko chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is so cute! (Plus, I love Sora/Layla like no other - the first season was totally going that way, and Leon and Sora didn't have the same chemistry.) I have to admit that the dialogue is a bit hard to follow sometimes, but Layla's narrative is great. It's really enjoyable to read despite any problems with following the dialogue, which was probably what you wanted, anyway.

Fun little story you've got here, and I can't wait for the other half of it!

- Nyaa-Neko