Reviews for She Loves Me
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/15
This story is just so good
anni chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
This song fic was very inspiring and insightful, and I think that this song fic relates to my life in many ways.I feel as though I have just looked through a window into my life. We obviously think of the same things in life. I felt all of these characters were exactly how they should be in my mind, and I am glad that someone out here believes the same as I.(Bet that scares you). I would like to express my gratitude for such a great fic
raven69 chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
hey this was cool...nice
Mara Jade 2001 chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
I got an million reasons why I like this story; 1st, I LOVE the band Tonic, they kick ass! 2nd, I LOVE Gundam Wing, they also kick ass! 3rd, I don't care if that bastard, Heero is gay, striaght, or bi, all long it's a kick ass romance story.
km lowe chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
sweet! although heero talks more...he even talked to the grave!
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 8/7/2000
That was so good. Please continue to write.
MoonKnight Maiden chapter 1 . 7/30/2000
no. i don't think i can ever picture Heero doing this at Zechs' grave, but it's nice to think so. ::ponders:: but then again, yea, i can sort of picture this. nicely writen. i like this story. the lyrics also went nicely with it too.
Char chapter 1 . 7/30/2000
This is soooo cool... very well written but I'm very sorry that I can't help you with the title of the song nor the artist who sung it and although I'm not sure whether or not I have heard the song before, from the lyrics that you have written with the fic I can imagine that this is really a good song. I hope you find out the title of the song soon...
Lara Winner chapter 1 . 7/30/2000
It was really cute! Please keep it up!*_*
Maria Rocket chapter 1 . 7/30/2000
It reminded me of another song by Madonna of which name I can't remember, but 'twasn't it. ; 'Tis a very sweet fic! _
Baby chapter 1 . 7/30/2000
I don't know the song sorry. This was sweet though.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 7/30/2000
The song is by Tonic and it's called "If you could only see" Kawaii story :)!