Reviews for For The Thrill Of It
cherno chapter 30 . 4/5
this really packed a punch. right in my feels. please let me go cry my feelings out *cri cri new otp bless*
Just Another Netflixer chapter 30 . 3/21
This is literally the absolute best thing I have ever read. I'm pretty sure I just read the entire story in a matter of hours because I just couldn't set it down. This story either had me laughing or crying. You are such a talented writer!
JenRiley16 chapter 30 . 9/12/2014
Loved it!
Pulchra Mysterium chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
Oh...my...g...I don't- I can't- ...I. Am. Speechless...You...I loved this. Butterflies in my tummy. My chest. Giddy squealing. Lip biting. Shaky excited breaths. I. Loved. This.

I don't know...what to say. I..am seriously at a loss for words. And that's is a very good thing coming from me.

Please excuse me while I melt now because of all the feels.

a,kehbfmzhg,dz
Pulchra Mysterium chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
UGH I get all giddy when Kirk acts all...swoon worthy :]
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
So far I'm liking this and I look forward to finishing the tale. Thanks for sharing from so long ago.
Happy chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
THANK GOD! I read this story a long time ago and I couldn't remember what it was called and I searched it and I couldn't find it! Yay! I loved it and I can't wait to read it again.
Annienygma chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Umm, where was everyone else who should have been on the bridge? Or was this the battle bridge?
Caitie-Lynn MM chapter 30 . 1/23/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I could not stop reading, and thought that the character development was great! I can't wait to read more of your stories now.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
Amazing story! A little bit of nudity and language but over all a good story
Mazarine chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
Amazing story :)
kick her out chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
She has no redeemable qualities, she is truly annoying. I would kick her out, she's given a chance and she's an ungrateful bitch.
ptl4ever419 chapter 30 . 9/19/2013
My god, I love it. It had all the components of a good story, but I never knew what would happen next :)
AllThingWeird35 chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
Aw this whole story was perfect and I loves the way you built up their relationship. The last chapter made cry and the grin like an idiot.
AllThingWeird35 chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
Phew emotional roller coaster. About blumin time.