Reviews for Without You
Chel88 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Woo for Carlisle, I loved it hun! And glad you threw in some Edward (sigh, did I really just say that, lol?). I love how he was able to put aside his insecurities.. and was able to help her!

I think their little family garden project will help Esme out...and I loved the last line of this chapter...soo good!

Chel88 chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
Oh, I so wasn't expecting that to happen! Poor Esme, talk about emotional..I can see why she would be feeling some guilt. I wonder if she's going to express any of that guilt to Carlisle...

And way to leave me hanging there at the end! lol...I want to know what happens. Clearly, she needs him!

Loved it as always!
Finnster chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
"I am writing this story purely for fun. I am not a historian so please don’t criticize me."

Most people aren't. Of course as Edward says to Bella... "you can google it"

"Even a short review saying you liked it or a critique of something you didn’t like would suffice."

Well, which is it? First you get your underwear in a bunch over what I read to be several very politely worded suggestions in reviews and then you say a critique is welcome. Pissing off reviewers by being snappy and defensive may not be the best plan, word to the wise.

"I obviously didn’t live in the 1920’s so I have no idea what that era was about."

That's pretty clear from the big errors. Why are you writing about something you know nothing about?

"I know great author’s do research but I’m not a great author."

Then why post here? You also don't need an apostrophe in authors.

"I didn’t get may reviews for the last chapter. The more I get, the faster I update so keep that in mind."

Maybe they already understand that and it's the reason that they're not reviewing...
Chel88 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
This chapter was love! It was def. swoon worthy! lol.

Carlisle is amazing and that song was perfect!
ES3 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
This is really pretty well done. I like that you actually put conflict into the story instead of just having them fall in love perfectly. You do a nice job of checking your grammar and spelling as well. Really a good story overall and I'm impressed since it's your first!

My one small suggestion would be to watch the language choice depending on what year this is supposed to be. You haven't mentioned that ever and I know you're doing AU so it could be any year, but for example your names (Pearl, Isabella, Zachary) lead me to belive you're aiming for the 1920's so it could go along with the books, but then if you have Carlisle using phrases like "break up" and "give another guy a chance" that they didn't use back then, it starts sounding out of place. Just a thought for your consideration and again I think this is a fine story. Happy writing!
Chel88 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Ohh, snap! I loved it...short but good. Poor Carlisle. To have his heart broken like that. He's been harboring that pain for a long, long time it would seem. But, leave it up to Esme to change that. They are meant to be

Can't wait to read about their date!

FictsForTheWorld chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Poor Esme. Why is Carlisle being such a jerk?
Chel88 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Oh, Carlisle. I kinda like how you made him a bit of a jerk in this chapter. Because we're always so used to seeing him so calm and so on.

This..'therefore it is your duty to play the role of my wife.' Jerk! lol.

And talk about tension...I know how much you love that.

He better get over whatever the heck he's going through. No more cold shoulder!
MessintheMirror chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Aw...what a sweet chapter! I love watching their relationships grow, its just how I would have imagined it in the book. Cant wait to read more!

Chel88 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Oh, sigh I really wished that Carlisle was real! He's so sweet! And talk about major foreshadowing with that last line!

Esme is amazing, I so wish that she was my mom. Love her. And you know I loved this.

ES3 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Interesting take on this! Your writing is pretty nice and I like how you are exploring Esme's feelings in this chapter.

I wasn't sure if you were aiming for AU or canon. If you wanted this to be a canon piece, SM has told us that Esme's ex-husband's name was Charles Evenson and that she had a baby boy. You can find all this information on the Twilight Lexicon. But, if you wanted to do an AU piece, that's fine too and I look forward to reading more!
Chel88 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Aw, this was good! I'm really enjoying the spin that you're taking on Esme. You don't ever really hear alot about her time there in the beginning. And, can I just say that you're Edward is extremely nice..ha.

And of course, who doesn't love Carlisle. Poor guy, did he really think that she was just going to get up and leave. He changed her, she isn't going anywhere!

This-'I was a bit suspicious and thought that he might want something from me later, which he was not getting.' My favorite! Lol. It made me laugh, but it's so true!

MessintheMirror chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Another great chapter! I usually dont read Carlisle/Esme stories, actually I usually only read Jasper stories, but I really like this. Its nice getting a inside look to the beginning of the two best parents in the world! I do hope you stick with it, and remember, if you need anything, just message me! Looking forward to the next chapter!
MessintheMirror chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is a great chapter! It has AMAZING potential. I dont usually do Carlisle/Esme stories, but Chel88 sent me the link to check out. I have always been curious about their life together, and this is a great way to start. If you need someone to read it before it goes out, like I do with Chel sometimes, I am always here! I love to help my fellow writer!

Also, if your looking for a beta, someone to check spelling and grammer, once again, I am more then glad to help!

Do hope that you continue with it, and dont be nervous! Its a really good story!

Chel88 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Well, you already know that I like this story alot but I'm telling you again! I love Esme and personally I think she doesn't get enough credit! You did a really job when it came to the emotions and what she was feeling when she lost her daughter. So sad!

You're doing a fabulous job and I know that there's much more to come!

And swoon for Carlisle! lol