Reviews for Life Lessons
LOL chapter 14 . 10/25
*sobs* We were promised another chapter... But it has been 3 years... *stabs myself with Zangetsu*
QueenBee132 chapter 14 . 7/13
I absolutely love this story! Please don't abandon it! I have to know how it ends!
awesome beautiful absolutely LOVE IT!
Lyon.The.Demon chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
I have to say, this story is something I binge read all the way up to the final chapter. Most of the time I don't like it when that single, steamy sex scene that we've all been waiting for since chapter 1 doesn't come until the very last chapter of the story, but GOD DAMN you made it work. Never once was I bored with the story, never once did I even think of putting it down for an hour or so for a break. I even forgot to eat until my stomach kept growling at me, and then I reluctantly got up. (And brought the computer with me.) You have a way of writing that is so fascinating, that sucks in your readers and puts them there, in the spot with the characters. I laughed, I cried, I loved, and I hated with the story and the characters within.

You have a special talent here. Five thumbs up!
sydsydgray chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
Amazing story! Thank you for the time you put into this. I love your writing style. And I like how you keep the characters personality close to the show. It was funny and sexy :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
So I was wondering if we could get chapter 14 from Ishida's pov. ..that would be good
Lol chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Finally they have the sexxi time. XD Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I really liked Yoruichi's arrival in the previous chapter!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Okay, if people- humans who can't see the supernatural- see them like that it's gonna be funny.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
You have really made Ichigo in character! I love it!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
This is actually very nice!
lillymansfield chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
*tears fall* Your story is the one I've been looking for! Exactly what I was looking for! Simply amazing and touching... Very inspiring... Love it... That's all I can explain. Thank you for writing it. Seriously. I really enjoyed and appreciate your work...
kekemartinez chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
great
Jazzybella chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
This is just so, so, so perfect. Ichigo being soooo dense. Ishida having the patience of a saint. Enjoyed the hell out of the plot and characters. Perfect 10! : )
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
That was so hot! I love this story, love the pace, ichigo's dorkiness, ishida's sexiness, chad's cool friendness...
Kia