Reviews for Usagi's Past Life
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I can just see this

Akane gets in front of Usagi & slaps Ryoga "You bastard you ask me out on a date after she leaves only to stand me up while you go looking for her then I find out from Akari that not only are you engaged to her but you are also P-chan, you scumbucket I'm glad I realized that I was a lesbian just sorry it was at the price of losing Ranma" she turned to Mousse "& you so this is what you have been upto, well great plan Mousse instead of comforting Shampoo when she disappeared you took off to hunt her down well I hope it was worth it because now you have lost Shampoo to Ryuu who beat her in a fight & is now pregnant"
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
"Please comment or i'll eat your brain with a bendy straw!" Hilarious! I really like it so far. Wish the chapters were longer, but unless i can make MINE longer, i guess i can't criticize on that. Anyway, nice job!
dialga9182 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Ah
Forever the tomboy
So that's where my feeling of de ja vu came from
kajoshin chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Intresting story.

Please update it soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Princess Asuna chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
do you have any intentions of updating this anytime soon? i hope so
zeo knight chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
ok this is pretty cool and weirdly mamo seemed in the american one to be able to accept this sort of shit and enjoyed pissing her off by the way its dark moon nega was only used with the lass that destroyed the moon kingdom
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
And that is why your stories come out strange.

You think this chapter (one that shows some potential) in showing a more sane/realistic Ranma as the one that will get hate-mail?

Wow.

It should have turned out like this...

Ranma shows secret to Mamoru.

Mamoru is conflicted.

Ranma and Mamoru take time off.

Ranma is conflicted.

Ranma visits Nerima.

(Cuz he took the mushroom it has be a LONG time since going to Nerima. Maybe Akane is like 10-15 years older.)

Ranma goes to Nerima, and someone almost recognizes him. (Possibly Nabiki, Kuno, or Ryoga)

Ranma goes to freaking Juuban and (in Usagi form) shows/slips up showing that he/she is actually not that clumsy.

Chaos ensues.

And then...you keep going and going and going and going and going...etc.

-sigh-

A part of me thinks you're doing this for the yaoi. Just to have male Ranma and male Mamoru get it on. And that is what makes this story feel so shallow.

For someone (Ranma) to somehow become (Usagi)... he/she must have done some MAJOR thinking. Yet, you make Ranma's mentality seem so stupid. It's like you've made a person with an identity complex a cardboard cutout.

Sheesh how is that even possible!

You'd think with the way Ranma was acting, that he'd act different now that he/she revealed that BIG secret!

And you can't argue that his persona is now exactly like Usagi, BECAUSE that Mousse battle would make no sense! Why would Ranma SUDDENLY act like canon Ranma when fighting Mousse? It showed his persona as a HABIT/ACT that must take actual effort to hide.

Ugh.

The story's potential was NOT in the male/male relationship. It's potential was in trying to figure out what the hell Ranma was thinking. And for you to make us believe it. ALSO, some reaction shocks, such as Usagi suddenly being not clumsy or Ranma not being dead/gone would have been fun to see.

But I guess, it's fanfiction. It's just sub-par fanfiction.
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Yup. :)

First chapter was great. Everything else...WTF.

lol.

And in later chapters, the grammar falls to bits. Also, the detail is practically invisible.

You should have been focusing on: How Usagi is actually Ranma.

Because you surely didn't convince me.

I'm unable to understand the picture you've painted. It's as if you're pointing at a picture of a triangle and saying it's a circle.

Do you want to know what's sorta depressing?

I LOVE all of your story ideas. But they all tend to eventually fall apart in the end.

Damn it.
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
...

...

And now the corn has arrived.

Written well, but kind of...implausible.

The Ranma and Usagi switches in attitude and habits are a bit too...clean.

Well, let's see... Hm.
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
You've gone a LONG way from Nodoka/Akane smut..; I mean...romance.

Ahahaha.

Wow. A GREAT first chapter.
dglsprincess105 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Careful Ryoga, Akane is here thius time to witness this!

I wonder if Chibi-Usa has changed in any way?
AshK1980 chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
Pretty decent update!
elfspirit7 chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Maximara chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
The main problem with Ranma being Usagi is I can't see him/her EVER going for the 'use the Ginzouishou to make everyone "good" and exile everyone who refuses to Nemesis' garbage that Neo-Queen Serenity did in the Wiseman-Black Moon Clan timeline. Ranma had four exposures (that I can remember) to mind controlling magic-more than enough to know NOT to use it.