Reviews for Pity
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 2/28
awww poor wally :(
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow. This is a really good idea that can easily be turned into the start of a full fanfic. :D It is a cool one-shot though. :D Thanks for writing this. :) I love it when people focus on how it often seems Flash isn't actually smart, but then have it proven that he actually is and how much his high metabolism can cost him. :D Nicely done. :D I look forward to what else you write. :D
darkangelwp chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
If you made this into a story it would be pretty damn awesome. I mean seriously, this is great!
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I love it so much and I read it frequently, but I guess I never thought about letting you know that until now. I LOVE THIS STORY! XD

I always psychoanalyze every character I come across-it's a bad, bad, wonderful habit-and while Wally is not an exception, he is a personal favorite. I love the depth you gave his story and the believable chain of events which make up his problems. I always want to cry and give Wally a hug when I read this story, which is a great thing. :)
Shatterr chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Can I just ask something that will probably sound pretty dumb?

Is it just a fancanon thing that Wally's parents abused him or is it canon and if so where is the source?

Just wondering because I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE.
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love how this story highlighted the real horrible part of having the power of super-speed. It is well written and I'm sure that something following this would be amazing.
Michelangelo1995 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
this is a really good character study i guess you don't really think about money problems you know lol :)
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
tht as so sad. poor wally the eternal optimist for everyone else an dhe can't even smile for his self. its so sad that they look surprised when he is smart or saves tehm. this was a good if short fic.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Love it:)
GoldenSnowfire chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
aaawww, that's not right :( how could they be so blind?

ah, putting that aside, this was an awesome little one-shot!

uh, would you consider making a sequel to it?
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh my gosh, you have to write a follow up to this. Maybe the other six find out Wally's trouble, I don't know. Anyway, amazingly written!
Random chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Good story. Batman comes off as a bit of a jerk though. Not that I mind. I think tht this is quite a realistic story. Good insight into Wallys character.

~Random~
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Heartbreaking.
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was a really good fic. You did very well! I really enjoyed it, though I was surprised that Bruce wouldn't help him out.

*shakes head*

Bruce, what were you thinking?
NiRinn chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow! I really love when you see Wally's more serious (sort of) side. This one was however really well written