Reviews for A Fear Of Slowly Dying
natbenson chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
omygosh noooooooooooooo
natbenson chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
ive just started reading this and think its great
im 17 and my mum and dad only got married when i was 15 and i have two younger brothers aged 11 and 7, you dont need to be married to have children, its not like it makes you love them any more or less :D
Annemarie chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Amazing story. So well written, it's wonderful. Is there a possibility that you will ever finish this story? Please update, you can't leave us in suspense. Please continue will you?
augus10 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
I just read your story and I really find it quite amazing and so wonderful written.
Is there a chance that you will update your story and hopefully finish it one day. I really hope so, otherwise it would be a shame to let your hardwork go to waste with an incomplete story.
nonna99 chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
I've just re-read your story and just want to let you know what a terrific story this is, to be honest all your stories are great, because you're an awesome writer.
All in all I really enjoy your story and honestly hope that you will finish your story one day, because it's too good to leave it unfinished.
Yvonne chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I just discovered FanFiction for several months now and I find your story, I notice
that you haven't update for more than 2 years, but I notice that you are still
writing other stories, so I hope that you will update this story and the other one
with Eric and Calleigh, because I think they are great.
So please can you update.

Thanks,
Irishdreamer88 - Shell2005 chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Sorry for the late review. Oh this chapter was amazing & so worth the wait. I love how you incorporated the finale into this chapter. I can't wait to find out what your planning for the next chapter. Thanks for posting :-D
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
wow... what a amazing chapter... very clever and intelligent.

After Calleigh lies to Stetler and she feeling bad for that you made a perfect combo with what happen in the last episode of this season... i love it!

I love the way Calleigh and Eric was all freely together without worry with the confraternization rule and now that their relationship was real this tragedy happens to Calleigh... you make a great twist between the happiness and the hurt... pretty perfect! I'm eager for more as soon as possible :)
Mariia10 chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Wow! This was totally amazing! Sorry for not reading or reviewing sooner, but life's busy! I totally completely loved how you twisted your story in to the season finale! It was great, and it seemed really natural.

"Babe, breathe, breathe," He begged, shaking her, holding her to his chest as he brushed long tendrils of golden hair from her face.

First of all, just the way you describe her hair, is amazing! And of course Eric is just unbelievable. I really wouldn't mind having him as my boyfriend at all. He reacts just the way he's supposed to, and you're writing it with a good amount of perfection.

Nothing existed for him but the beeping of their two heartbeats on the machines, a dull rumble that he assumed was voices and Calleigh, laying on the gurney, unresponsive.

Gosh, so intense! I really hope you'll update this soon, or else it'll be left with so much could happen, and we need an answer soon! This was amazing! Hopefully you'll update faster this time! ;)
nwolfson22 chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
I really like where this is going. I think overall what makes this story really good for me are all the small details. Esp in the last paragraph,

"He could see one of her shoes laying forgotten on the floor of the ambulance. In their haste to climb in, one of the paramedics must have knocked it from her foot. Staring at the shiney black shoe, he was grateful that it hadn't fallen out the doors as they were slammed shut behind them and the ambulance hurtled off in the direction of Miami General. He was grateful because they were her favourite and they were the only high pair she still found comfortable after all these months.

He frowned, wondering why that even mattered in that instant."

All the small details make you want to find out what is going to happen next and why these seemingly small details matter in the greater scheme of things.
nsynckal chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
Yah! I'm sooo excited this story is back. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Update soon!
Tiana-P chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
I really love this fic. Please tell me you intend to update some time soon...?
TruLuv chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
I just found this story after reading "This Woman's Work" and I hope that you update this one soon. I'd love to see where you plan on taking this. Keep up the great work and update again soon please!
NikkiLeCole chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
Amazing story. Very well written.

N x
ladyd10 chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
In 1966 if my dad were asked in the era of an first born to be a boy and boon to the world, my dad proudly, and against the grain of a tumltuouly changing society, announced to his wife, my mother, that he really wanted a girl. A baby girl to dress in pink and lace. He forgot the Kullick legacy...that all girls born in the line were born with the Kullick red hair. Pink sucks on reddies. Anyway, I by the time I was two, settled into a bright green eyes and red hair, born with flame red hair and clear violet eyes that were startling. I have since migrated into bright green eyes and dark auburn hair that I brighten back to where it used to be. Genetics are interesting. My dad's family thought that I'd favor dad's side with dark hair and blue eyes. Or my mom's side with dark hair and dark eyes. I turned out to reddish with green eyes and pale skin. Genetics are fun. Go figure. Since I gave my familial last name...go look at the Olympic gold figure skating champ in the mens' division a dozen years ago. I defy anyone that has seen me, physically, and sees him to refute that we're related, no matter how distantly. We have similar bone structure in our faces, we have similar coloring and features. He could be not only me cousin, but my very own brother. His and my hair raise a familial resemblance because of texture and abundacy coupled with fineness of strand. Lots of hair, way too wispy to really control. If the official and Olympic announcement that Iliya and his family in the U. S. is good to stay, which, even defecting from Russia in the Cold War period, I applaud, I'd still cauton the State Department to know which immigrants are illegal without reasons other than the money that "Pablo" had last year "working in an orange grove" or those that are willing to bring more into their community. This means working to bring into the chosen community more Carnicerias or delis or butcher shops. Doesn't matter to me as long as the community survives, although, I really would like an outlet, unprotested by those opposed, to enjoy my sacred time amongst those pof like kind and those that wish to learn and embrace.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »