Reviews for Soul Mate
avampireknightattwilight chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This poem is really good and describes Edwards character perfectly but it's sad because Bella only sees the mask and loves him for that and not who he really is.
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Nice! Very Edward.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like it a lot. These feelings are common, but you express them in a fresh way by addressing the unknown, maybe non-existant object of your desire. Questioning him and yourself at the same time. I do believe there is someone out there for you!

In terms of concrit, I would just say think the exclamation point is out of place. It is too jaunty for the tone of this piece.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
(I'm getting an new laptop soon...)LOL

Very pretty, long, and fitting for Edward. I'm actually not one for poetry, so I can't tell you much more than that I liked it. :)

Great job!

BlueSea14
mellie32 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
beautiful and i should know because poems and spoken word are my speciality, trés trés bellisimo! and so true i think that after reading twilight i have false expectations for

much luv always

elie
AugustIsOVer chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was such a good poem!

I'm glad I found it and read it.

You were right, its a perfect description of Edward.

It made me smile thinking of him and yet its so sad at the same time.
mbeb03 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
hey shev thats a good poem i loved it and its something edward being the romantic that he is would have wrote.

Love lord of the rings it is the gold standaard for all books turned into movies.