Reviews for String
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
aww this was sweet
nicole chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
so so so so gorgeous

especially the very last line

it just sums them up so perfectly
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Sweet.
tezuka chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Nice! I liked the way you described Eiji and what Oishi thought of him Great job!
kifuku chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That was a very good, short and sweet story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it from beginning to end. I love the metaphor of a kite-Eiji- and his string -Oishi, like how although Eiji's always up in the air (quite literally considering his acrobatics), he's still constantly grounded down on earth, probably by his personality and how well he gets along with his peers :)

Good job! (If there was a smiley, I would've inserted a 'thumbs up!')

-pizzabagels
Xai chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Beautiful... I seriously mean that.

I was feeling ligh-hearted, if such a term exists, when I was reading this...

I just love the Golden Pair... You should keep writing more about them, you do it so well.
speadee chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Good story! You described the characters well by comparing them to kites, boats, anchors, and other things. However, Kikumaru wouldn't be that stupid as to not know how to fly a kite. It sounds like it was a fish-shaped kite belonging to the whole Kikumaru family, and Oishi was accepted as part of the family, so he got to paint a scale on it.
Mirror Of The Ocean chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
That was... just perfect. The characters is so well potrayed that it makes me squirm. And the fluffyness... ahaa.. thank you so much for sharing!
Annoymatus chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
so cute, I think I had read it in another place, so Im pretty happy to be able to leave you a comment...so nice!