Reviews for Arrival
just a reader chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
i love this omfg! Now, by reading fanfics of Lili, I'm starting ship Hwoarang and Lili more! AHHHHH! I really love how you made this! Great and filled with the characters' emotions, it truly touched my heart (and I'm certain the other readers of your story too) and made my heart ache. Your fanfic was more realistic than most, which perhaps tugged at my heart strings even more. I also love how you showed the different, caring sides of Hwoarang and Lili. We really only get a sense of their "other sides" when or if we read through their stories- otherwise, we only see their fighting personas. Anyways, please continue making stories for this couple! I'll wait for your new ones as Lili waited for Hwoarang (oh man that's so cheesy of me)! Love this so very much!
Furtively Lethargic chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love it! Ohmygods :") I'm, like, on a HwoarangLili-reading mode! Although I should be sleeping. xD
TheAlleneM chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
DAMN! You are just sooo effin great! :) I love your stories! always make me wanna smile! :))) MORE HWoALi please!
yiseunggi chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
awwww :DD
screamingwindchime chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OMG! I thought I was the only one to ever react to those songs, but apparently I am not! I loved this, this was fabulous!

I loved the part about the pie! :DD You can never let a good pie go to waste, you know! :DD

I'm still giddy that someone else listens to those songs together, too. :D
Natural Born Charmer chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Very beautifully written! You never disappoint me when it comes to Hwoarang/Lili fics!

Added to my Lili Rochefort C2.
MissKingLawliet chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh how sweet :)! Gotta love the Hwoarang/Lili tandem! Your english english is graet! I wish mine was too XD Hey if you like a little tearjerker, maybe you can check out my fic 'Emily'...And just so you, I'm Filipina too :).
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
GAH this was so adorable!

I loved this: "Hwoarang never really looked good in green. It was a distasteful color that made Lili wince each time she saw it or even caught a mere glimpse of it." It's just funny and cute and sad at the same time heh.

And this? "The Korean could only smile. He was home, all right. He was definitely back home." Awesome! :)
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very cute oneshot, and ZOMG MCR! "Could I- Should I- And all the things that you never ever told me-" ah :3
Kozly-Bear chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Ahh~ great story! I love all of your little one-shots involving Hwoarang/Lili. They make me so happy. I love the way you write, it's absolutely splendid. It always flows perfectly, and makes me happy that someone out there in the fanfiction world, knows how to put decent words together.

...Now, I must go off and re-read all your one-shots ;D
spongecake 2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hey ho. I'm pushed for time, so I'll make praising this magic wonder writing short, though, considering how good it is, I could go on all day. From start to finish, it was amazing writing. Thumbs up to you.
M.M.Richter-XIII chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Great! I'm so glad you're back to HwoLili, even if this was it. Keep it up!

x3
occasionallyme chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Sei!

Reading your stuff is such a treat! That was absolutely sweet (lol, that rhymes). It's been a while since I've read something great on this site, and I'm glad you posted this. Lovely, lovely work. 8D