Reviews for Tying Sam down
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Dean was so determined to save Sam no matter what.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Again you gave us what Kripke didn't, thank you for that. I so wish though that one of them had stayed with Sam then he would never have been let out of that panic room, but guess then Kripke would have had to change the season finale!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aw! that was needed! :) thankyou so much! i hated and loved that episode of course but aww that sets it off :) xx
Angel's Rest chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Now, why couldn't the show have given us this scene? Thank goodness for fanfic! Now, if Clair will only rewrite the scene so that Dean stays in stead of taking off... Not that I'm hinting or anything!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I would have liked to see this happen on the show. I enjoyed this fic; you are a talented writer.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
What a heart-breaking missing scene for "Levee". I just love the careful brotherly bond they have in your tag and although I'm well-aware of Dean and Bobby staging this intervention for Sammy's sake, I wish Dean had acted a little more compassionate towards Sam while in Bobby's panic room.

Here's huge hoping next season won't find their relationship this strained. They have a lot to work through but I have no doubt they will do everything in their power to make it work again.
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This is definitely the way it would have gone down. Perfect add-in!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Claire your visual descriptions are so clear. And you have Dean's dialogue down pat in this. Even Sam's mumbles past the belt gag where so Sammy. Just two words. Two powerful words. Dean...and Please!

I loved how you described the heavyness of Dean's tread upon the stairs as he went up them away from Sam. I could feel the weight of his anguish and fear and helplessness. Climbing outta hell would be his only point of refrence for how difficult that walk upstairs would be.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
What a nice scene.

It would have been wonderful to see this moment between the brothers, but Kripke just wanted to torture the fans some more before the season finale's final scene.

Loved your story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Ah, that was great! My favorite lines were: "Okay? You get that? You can hate me for the rest of your life, but I am doing this for you.”

I like that Dean still wants Sam to understand that he is doing this 'for' him, instead of 'to' him. Thanks so much for posting this!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I'm sure of the truth in the last sentence - for Dean it certainly was.

You are doing an awesome job writing these tags to "Levee", Clair.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was really sad! Sammy looked so scared! Poor Dean!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
You rock!

Should have been filmed - award!

I loved this and hated to see it end...

Me begging for more...per usual...as I adore your work!

Thanks much,