Reviews for The Striking of Haruhi Suzumiya
Atra Bilis chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Ah, what a satisfying read! My only complaint is that the pacing was sort of quick. But that makes for a quick read! Which is also a plus!

Great story.
Akai-Kurenai chapter 1 . 5/14/2009

-Shot for plagiarizing Nagato-

Ahem. Normally, stories that take a situation and push it in a different direction than what was canon intrigue me (Volume 9 of Haruhi, anyone?), so I decided to read this.

Personally, I don't think Haruhi would be as mild-mannered as she appears in your fanfiction. You are right, she is quite vulnerable to the attacks of others, but I think that she would take much offense at being assaulted by one of her Brigade members - Kyon, no less.

Though, your reflections on Haruhi's purpose for creating Sealed Realities is interesting. While I do lament the little-to-no-dialogue from the other three members, focusing on Kyon and Haruhi seems to up the intensity of their relationship.

The grammar seems a little off at parts (some tense issues and vocabulary choices, really), but those are minor...

I loved the last scene as well, but I feel that you could've ended the fic in a better way. Surely, Kyon is more coherent than "Wow".

Anyways, awesome job, and I hope to see more fanfictions from you.
zoombini ted chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
rly rly good
Anon chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Nice fanfic you've got here. You've kept the characters all "in-character" and there weren't too many grammatical mistakes (all neglible). Keep up the good work!