Reviews for Too Into You
HLTY chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
A mi me gusta muchos todos tus fanfics aunque, deprimida por no poder dejar comentarios que entiendas; siempre continuo leyendolos!
xReadItAndWeepx chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Poor Koushirou. Poor Sora. Poor everyone.

Taichi is a little overprotective but then again a man married to one of his best friends was hitting on his girlfriend.

Daisuke is kind of a jerk though.

It is suspicous how neither he nor Miyako are that shook up by the murders. Even if they didn't really like their employers, people being murdered in the house they work in should have them more shook up. Hmm...

Update as soon as you can.
Skyebale chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
I think Takuya had something to do with the murder, it would be like that simpsons episode where the baby killed that boss guy...anyway can't wait for an update!
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
hey good chapter can't wait for the next one hope its good i wonder who will be taken of the suspect list next?
emotionless-robot chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
I like the flashbacks... they make everything easier to understand!

Good chapter (even if it makes everything still more confusing)... XD
Aster Selene chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Affairs, affairs. *giggles*

Well, let's see how this plays out! xD
SugarSpiral chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
O_o?

You made Yamato horrible? *cries*

...Then again, it just adds more WTF? to the story, so I guess I can forgive you...
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Oh fail Yamato's a lying cheating son of a bitch lol. I wanna go out on a limb and say once again that Takuya has something to do with the murder... or knows who is responsible for it. What is the key to that he had? Was that announced or did I just completely miss it? Hmm... update soon!
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
I still can't figure out who done it lol. Yeah, late review I know... I'm slacking in the reading and reviewing department haha. Onto chapter 4!
guavawolf chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
hmm...this gets a little more confusing
Poison's Ivy chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Lol I read a couple of your reviews before I wrote my own review... Something fishy IS going on, with the whole "everyone hates Matt thing" and "everyone misses Sora" thing. Were they all in on it, by killing Matt I mean, and Sora accidentally was given rat poison too? I feel like it has happened before... (not here, in some other story somewhere).

Lol. It's definitely Takeru. Jkjk. :P

[“I know he’s your brother, Takeru,” she said softly. “But please remember, too, that Takuya is your son.”] Now that line is just adorable. Really touching.

Please update soon.

Love,

Ivy
Aster Selene chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
You actually listen to me. Wow.

Ohgog, Taichi's horrible. T.T
xReadItAndWeepx chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Wow, Matt was such a jerk.

Hmm you've given us a lot to think about with this chapter. What is the key? What did Sora know about Koushirou? What else did Yamato do to Mimi?

I loved Taichi in that flashback.

Update as soon as you can.
BenignUser chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Y'know what's weird to me? It almost seems like -everyone- was in on this except for the employed help.

Everyone wanted Yamato dead, and the only reason anyone is sad is because Sora died along with him.
emotionless-robot chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Not much else to say except that I like it.

Times five billion and a half XD
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »