Reviews for Too Into You
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
I liked it but i dont get the chapter title...i feel so lost!
Aster Selene chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
*sigh* Everyone in this fandom lacks creativity in naming the children...

Otherwise, I'm enthralled. xD
Blazing Chaos chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Heh, a promising story continues in a fantastic manner - you truly do have a unique way of telling tales that breaks a lot of the traditional moulds in the process. So many mysteries remain, even though unlike Hostage at least we know the names of the various characters here. Well, apart from the 'guy on the sofa' who is I'm sure going to prove to be very important within this tale.

In style, grammar and all the nitty gritty of writing, it's practically perfect. Yolei throws a pretty big fit that seems over the top but understandable given the circumstances of it all. Was Ken at the party at all?

Keep on writing!

B.C.
PrincessJaded chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
I love the title!

This was a flawless murder... had to have taken some brains... or just one stupid person with smart friends... OMG it was TAI! Out of jealously... Mr. Yagami Taichi with the rat poison in the BEDROOM!

Deary me, I sense a little... hidden tension, or not, between Miyako and I'm thinking... Ken?

Dai's the cook! He makes noodles! Love it! But maybe he poisoned their food!

Oh poor Takeru, but they're right... he would have motive... I just don't think he did it! Perhaps Hikari did it! Like her and Taichi and Daisuke were all in on it! (I'm gonna stop guessing...)

How did Takuya get the key! Where did he get it! When did he get it! GAH! So many questions!

Yamato is a jerk!

UDPATE!
guavawolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
huh?

i'm confused
Stardust4 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
this is so interesting pliz keep on it!
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Rat poison, huh?

XD

Haha, looks like another amazing story! Can't wait for more!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I fear for what I'll see once we figure out the identity of the two unidentified characters at the end there...

M... ten people on the guest list? Nice way to reference the other Chosen. :)

The fanclub "Yama-Yama" was hilarious. rofl

Too Into You is such a corny name for a song. :P Yamato should be ashamed for releasing such a title!
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
col!
xReadItAndWeepx chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is...amazing. This is going on my faves.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is fantastic, I absolutely love how you've made the plot details unfold via an unexpected medium that flows very well and quickly to set up the story. Hehe, I love when you have original ideas like this - I'm not sure whether this or Hostage will become my new favourite fic of mine, although the magic powder one was pretty good too.

Keep on writing, you're doing great! )

Cheers,

O

W

PRETTY PLEASE!
Cara Miro chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Okay. I'm half-freaked out, half-excited.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 5/14/2009