Reviews for Staring Out Your Window, With A Picture In My Hand
jen-hi chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
You made me cry. Devastating but absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately you seemed to have visionary abilities.
JonesIantoJones chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Beautiful. One of few stories on the site that has me in tears by the end.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
omg this was so sad! poor jack. i really cried reading this. this is so touchingly sad. i loved it. even tho ianto's dead here
Obwohl chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That was really really well written. It was so sad! I love the moving from picture to picture - it gave great imagery. Loved it.

O.
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
What a beautifully written piece.

The story wove it's magic and kept me reading even though I had a feeling that,at the end, I would have my heart broken.

I did.

But,I am so glad I read it.

xx
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
It was lovely. Up until the bit where I found out Ianto was DEAD!

Actually - it was still lovely then. Just horribly, terribly sad and AMAZING!
Adele0x chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Is this saying Ianto died... Confused please clear up any misunderstanding.

x
Manu4380 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
It was beautifully sad. Such an awesome story. I loved it. )

I also liked the way the cat also missed Ianto. Who wouldn't, right? ;P

You did a great job with this. )
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
made me cry
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Very touching, loved the browse through the pictures. Kinda dreaded the end and hoped something different might happen...

But I guess I now really have to stay away from this website until Series 3 is out. I have avoided absolutely all, and I mean all, spoilers so far. And I even think that using the name of a new character is a spoiler too. (but I am not cross with you, just myself for not reading the blurb at the beginning, I just headed straight for your story.)
ILoveHim91 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Beautiful.

So sad, but I loved it.

Very well written :)
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
*Sobs* Devastating, but beautiful. Or possibly devastatingly beautiful. So, so sad

Gx
Mel-Mel Jones chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
So Beautifully written, but oh so sad!

Ah poor Jack. We would miss him too. Ifhe died in the TV show.

Thank for sharing! Even if it did make me cry.

~Meloni Jones
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aw, that was beautiful but terribly sad. i loved it of course but terribly sad. I think I'm gong to go cuddle with my husband now if he will let me...

(that sounds bad, but really our air is out and it's 85 degrees outside...stupid Florida)