Reviews for Live a Lie
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh this is so deliciously dark and the tone you use to portray it... wonderful. Thanks for sharing it.
Albion North chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Nicely creative take on what the Cybertronians are and what they were really meant to be initially. I like how you have a Decepticon telling the story. Maybe it's Blackout? Barricade? One of the ones more loyal to Megatron, I think, someone with brains to be able to honestly assess a situation. Most intriguing.
Pruhana chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Rumble? If he actually had a voice or appeared in the movie? Because the other Decepticons just sound to babaric or brute or twisted to actually say that...
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
A very intriguing and frightening take on Cybertronian history.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Maybe Starscream. He has something of an inquisitive mind, I believe.
Blume chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
shocking, just shocking revelations, but thena gain, it's not as if no one had ever imagined that... your explanation of their funtion is scaringly logical!

good job! ;)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Has to be a Decepticon with some brains, but still keeps things semi-simple. Also, a real flair for destruction, which could be any of them. I think its fun to see their viewpoint. Even if it is a little different than usual.
GBscientist chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Personally, I'd guess Barricade was the 'author'. It's too reasoned and not self-serving enough to be written by Starscream. Maybe Blackout could have done it, but I don't get his vibe from it. Brawl and Bonecrusher were just to dumb to have written it.

Good job!