Reviews for Paper Planes
BBFree chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
First I do not like Deadpool and I really wanted to not read this story because of that but... I freaking loved it! Seriously I cry (real tears) and LOL (getting looks from people like is that girl laughing at her computer). Really well written and love the Pink song at the end.
SH chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
" Ah, you don't know what you're talking about. Cable was all into those. He was like 'dayum'.

Made me laugh so hard. Cute story :)
Elfkid chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This was very sweet and a refreshing read. There's a lot of tripe one has to wade through before finding an enjoyable gem. Deadpool's awareness of his own insanity, and being able to use it to deal with Ororo's own and how he is coaxing her back to reality (one quip at a time), and how you addressed her change are great. I do like that you addressed that Storm has been strong in the past, but everyone does have a breaking point- and those breaking points are what make good fics!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Nice, I keep getting surprised at what a duo Storm and Deadpool make. That guy cracks me up. Sucks that no one else is alive to hear his jokes.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMG! I love this! I also read the drabbles, you MUST write more of this couple, lol. I'm behind the Storm/Wade movement 100%!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
A great story. Very good.
OroroHowlett chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I never would've paired these two up and it was a little wacky but surprisingly good!
Fairady chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I really don't think I have the words to say how much I enjoyed reading this. For a first time writing Deadpool I'd say you've done a fantastic job of showing his character. And I adored seeing him take care of Ororo as best as he could manage, despite his own issues with sanity. Thank you for posting this.
wallpaperdoll chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Definitely adding to my faves. I never would've thought to pair these two, but I absolutely loved this! Wade's witty sense of humor is just... gold. Loved all of the Golden Girl references!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Damn this was so unexpected & really good! Nice job.
Mika Uriah chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Dead pool and Ororo love 3 _

omg! that was so good, there are very little stories on here that stay with me till the end - this however will. Very well done.
BarbaraB chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Easily one of my favorite fics of all time. You do well with comedy, and I love the bit at the end about Storm stealing his timing. They make a great damaged pair. This fic is believable and engaging. It would be great to see more with these two.

I've never read any fics with Storm and Deadpool interacting, but I'd love to see it posted over at the Stormcentric Archives. /stormcentric. Either way I'm fav'ing it.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
My favorite part was when he took all those lightning bolts for her. You hit the perverbial Deadpool sweetspot with this fic.
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
What happened to Remy, surely that too would've destroyed her sanity, or whatever was left it. You did an amazing job of adding humor in the most angst-y story that I've read. I laughed and smiled at the very last line, which is...alarming to say the least. :) you're an amazing writer and I'd to read any of your future storm or deadpool or storm/deadpool stories in the future

-kendra 3
angson chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
never would have imagined putting Deadpool and Storm together, but I like it :) please write more!