Reviews for Breaking Bad: The Bad Were Made to be Broken
JamietheBastard chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is just fucking awful, If this is a joke it's in very bad taste, and what's worse it was written by a Blue Oyster Cult fan! Shit like this is offensive to serious writers and fans of the show, I wish people would stop clogging up the site with this sort of trash as there are some great writers and brilliantly written stories that don't get the attention they deserve, whilst utter garbage like this gets loads of attention, I don't mind parody if it's cleverly done but this is just bad grammar and spelling and if it is meant to be humorous it isn't and if it is serious give up writing now. PLEASE.
Mariellort chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Beautiful
boxcat chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
i'm crying omfg
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
pls
SlushK chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It was "He is hungry and want by things in vending machine in labby" that got me. Oh god, that was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I hope this was a parody.

HIGH-larious.
coliemcnoly chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
wow! LOVE the comment from anon- Charlie totally wrote this! I notice that the summary has no spelling or grammar mistakes which makes me think this is a joke, but it made me laugh so I guess it's a good one!
Sinloi chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I changed my mind about this fic. I keep thinking about some of the lines and I end up laughing every time. Oh, it's still horrible but in a really really hilarious way.
Sinloi chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Pat chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
My favorite part was when Jesse asks if he can come and Walt just answers "no" then the story goes on. I laughed out loud!
lol chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
You. Rock.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Did Charlie Kelly write this?
Hello chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
" "Hello, father." the baby say, and her eyes glowed like him blood. "

That's the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life!
Pyxidium chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! THANK YOU!
seamusgarrin chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is horrible on so many levels, that I don't even know where to begin. So please do this show justice and never write another one. Please pick up an English dictionary and also a grammer guide, if you ever decide to, god forbid, write again.