Reviews for While You Were Gone
NKubie chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Did she learn nothing from the ballet studio debacle? Ugh!
Knit Bug chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
I loved this story! Thank you so much for keeping it posted and for writing this...I loved it. Truly, a great read.

JulizaRose chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Love sweet Emmett.
it's simply me n you chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Enjoyed this different take on how she changed. I really liked the abilities that you gave her
renewagain chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Wonderful story from start to I will try your others!
renewagain chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
Wow I didnt remember those dreams. I live playing around with these ideas!
renewagain chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
A few of my favorite elements...Bella having something akin to Edwards gift. It gives them an understanding of each other and I like seeing her as more of a superhero too. The strong Bella you have created here is fun to read.
also, I like the fics that utilize Rosalie, she can be so unlikeable but if you balance it right, it is so much fun to watch her surprise everyone by becoming Bella's supporter.
renewagain chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Weird. I thought I reviewed again before now. well 2am reading does that kind of thing. I'm really enjoying this story, I love that they are equals. You are a great writer, I can't wait to explore more of your work - fanfic and published.
NanStew chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Wonderful story. Thank you.
NanStew chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
Nice job with canon. That fact was left alone, wasn't it.
NanStew chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
I have been lucky to view the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis in my yard in NE Ohio. It's just beautiful.
NanStew chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Cool beginning. Ficsisters sent me here...
renewagain chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
hey good start! I got the rec from ficsisters. I look forward to reading.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
We are thrilled to recommend this story today at The International House of FanFic!

content1 kindly shared her love.
orangeapeal chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
thanks for the story! enjoyed your twist on New Moon. checked out your profile and surprised to find you're L Kaye! Particularly loved that first hard ink book: awesome plotting, great characters & angst!
Congrats on your success!
778 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »