Reviews for Slumber Party
Let the games begin!
brandonfmanning chapter 5 . 3/17
Lol
brandonfmanning chapter 4 . 3/17
I swear I am going to die of laughter
brandonfmanning chapter 2 . 3/17
Hell no god no not what I think it is going to happen
brandonfmanning chapter 1 . 3/17
What in the world were u thing were u on crack
Where's the pokemon :[
I want pikachu and arceus
LeChick chapter 6 . 1/4
Dawwww x3
LeChick chapter 5 . 1/4
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever read xD
LeChick chapter 2 . 1/4
OH dear Jebus. This is hilarious.
Overimagination chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Wow what a great story! U are really creatif!
I like 2 write storys too but i don't normally use already made up characters but this was still really good!
Misty Blue chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Whoa, what an ending that was!

Happy? I loved it... and hey hey hey, especially that one, uninterupted, sweet, full, love-filled kiss! This, this right here, this is our lifetime dream for these two awesome, beloved couple of ours.

One thing is true in this last chapter for me though, and it really stood out. When a guy does something wrong, he says sorry; that one's right. But when a girl does something wrong, the guy is still the one to say sorry... You hit it right again. I've heard many people mention and even kid about that with other people and though it's absolutely what really happens, even as a girl myself, I never understood why! Haha! Oh well, thought to share that, is all.

Haha! Ever-clueless Ash managed to get his girlfriend upset even before he asks her to be his girlfriend! Right again... love that, too.

Really funny, great fic! Totally had a good time reading it. Smiled and laughed all through out the whole thing. From the very beginning to the big finish! :)
Misty Blue chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Oh, who doesn't like interupted romantic moments... especially kissing ones? Haha! Wow . . . wow! Everyone's in on this now, aren't they? Angie.. and MR. Gary, too! Oh boy is right... You'll never know what bathrooms can do; the ones with broken doors... :)
Misty Blue chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Well, at least now he's doing the task he was sent to do... somehow. Oh dear, I couldn't, and I mean really couldn't, breathe my way out of laughter when Ash... reaked all that havoc in the bathromm, as you put it? Haha!
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Fall...off? Oh no! All the torture with the make-up were bad enogh, but... oh boy, I'll head on to the next chapter... Haha!