Reviews for Slumber Party
brandonfmanning chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
What in the world were u thing were u on crack
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Where's the pokemon :[
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I want pikachu and arceus
LeChick chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Dawwww x3
LeChick chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever read xD
LeChick chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
OH dear Jebus. This is hilarious.
Overimagination chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
Wow what a great story! U are really creatif!
I like 2 write storys too but i don't normally use already made up characters but this was still really good!
Misty Blue chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Whoa, what an ending that was!

Happy? I loved it... and hey hey hey, especially that one, uninterupted, sweet, full, love-filled kiss! This, this right here, this is our lifetime dream for these two awesome, beloved couple of ours.

One thing is true in this last chapter for me though, and it really stood out. When a guy does something wrong, he says sorry; that one's right. But when a girl does something wrong, the guy is still the one to say sorry... You hit it right again. I've heard many people mention and even kid about that with other people and though it's absolutely what really happens, even as a girl myself, I never understood why! Haha! Oh well, thought to share that, is all.

Haha! Ever-clueless Ash managed to get his girlfriend upset even before he asks her to be his girlfriend! Right again... love that, too.

Really funny, great fic! Totally had a good time reading it. Smiled and laughed all through out the whole thing. From the very beginning to the big finish! :)
Misty Blue chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Oh, who doesn't like interupted romantic moments... especially kissing ones? Haha! Wow . . . wow! Everyone's in on this now, aren't they? Angie.. and MR. Gary, too! Oh boy is right... You'll never know what bathrooms can do; the ones with broken doors... :)
Misty Blue chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Well, at least now he's doing the task he was sent to do... somehow. Oh dear, I couldn't, and I mean really couldn't, breathe my way out of laughter when Ash... reaked all that havoc in the bathromm, as you put it? Haha!
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Fall...off? Oh no! All the torture with the make-up were bad enogh, but... oh boy, I'll head on to the next chapter... Haha!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh, my, gosh! How in the world did Brock and Tracey manage to get Ash-er, I mean Ashley, roped into doing this whole thing (I'm pretty certain the poor dear's asking himself the very same question right about now)... and for the second time, too, in poor Ash's case! I do think this is even worse than when Team Rocket forced him to do it. I'm practically falling off my chair of laughter here! How did you come up with all of this? I mean, this proves how great a writer you are, but... this is extremely brilliant!

Hmmm, sarcasm lost on Brock... nah, don't think so. He got it, but refused to let Ash know it... For, dear Ash, this is all for the best . . . or maybe not...? Haha!

Well, the best for you and Misty, that's for sure... okay, it might not look like that at first, once she finds out, but yeah... :-)

Can't wait! Now I'm off to the next chapter!
BabLe7 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Alright, I admit that was very cute and adorable.
SecretlySnowQueen chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Yup you can learn a lot at sleep overs, Ash.
Brennason chapter 6 . 5/10/2012