Reviews for Slumber Party
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
3 Words: Continue, Continue,
Angelstars chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
OMG! ITS ME? hee hee ;; I love this so far! I played hard to get? he he...thankies so much, me so happy i didn't even know this was here i heard it from my friend that I was in a fic on and i was like, huh? he was all, yeah go see...and here i am ohh thank you so much and i really do like the story-line so far hmm...i have to go read more now, Fractured Stars is up also...BUT its late i have to sleep...its 2am in the morning here oh and i will e-mail before Christmas, i promise -Angie
Shandy chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
OMG! You have go to start TELLING me when you write a new fic, you cruel, cruel person ;P I mean - imagine if I missed one by a page... or accidently passed by your author name... or only discovered it weeks after its release! It's really not worth thinking about! *calms down* Well, firstly, I adored Brock from the moment the first words escaped his mouth - "... I didn’t raise you to be a quitter." I loved the certain power he had over Ash in the first scene ;) who just sat back and soaked it up. Tracey was a nice touch, too ("You don’t think that’s too flat?" - LOL). But at the same time, I felt so sorry for poor ol' Satoshi... even though I know he's not going along for the "challenge" alone... he wants something outta Misty ;) And the fear struck up inside him at the thought of being caught by his "best friend" herself was fantastic ("the prospect of her catching him was actually worse than having to go through with this whole dare in the first place.") The poor, poor, lovesick boy *sigh* And the whole underwear taboo thing... I feel his pain. I always say it, I know - but hurry with the next chapter!
dana-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
I have to review this, because it's just the sort of fic that I really like - Ash is really getting him into something with this, and having a darker wig would compliment his complection more. *laughs* Plus, him and cross-dressing really do go so well together! Anyway, love it, you must write more, and Misty is going to killll him. *giggles* _
AuroraRedwinters chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
I nearly died laughing when I read this. I cant wait for Chapter 2! I think it be really cool maybe if they play Truth and Dare, and Misty admits she likes Ash o.-;;
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
so yet another Cottonwoolshipping (Angelstars/Brock) fic huh? looks good hurry with the next part
Aphrodite Angel chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Aw, leet! This shows great potential... especially since Ash has to wear a stuffed bra. _~
Spruceton Spook chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Whoah-oh! What, are you getting into the Friday kick now, too? Well, you have to bear with me now as I go absolutely insane . . . I just got back from my last final exam (whoah-oh in itself!), I'm eating the best chili I've ever had, and OMG! A new ficcie from Llyxius! Oh geez, I am absolutely on the verge of going insane . . . and that's a good thing, so don't worry. Oh wait . . . this is a review, ain't it? LOL I might as well review . . . let's start off by looking at the first phrase of this message. _ Now to add: Heehee, Ash is soooo adorable! Man, sounds like my other reviews. Well, you know how much I love this . . . oh wait, I should actually say LOVE . . . it makes a difference. _ I can't wait to see what Ash is getting himself into . . . I can sense this is going to be lots of fun! Oh boys . . . I better stop before I go crazy and write you an email of tremendous lenght. Or go back to my chili, either way! WHOAH-OH again!
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
HA HA HA HA! LOL! ROTFL! HA HA H- *Falls off seat* Ow! Um... Funny! D *Wipes tears* Now THIS is hilarious. PLEASE continue!
Sharon M chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
I'm not feeling up to my usual ramble right now, but I'd still like to review :) This is the one idea that never goes out of style! (masquarading as someone else) You did it justice - I can't wait until the dares '.' :)
Pokemon Master21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
HA HA HA HA HA! That is a good fic. I'm looking foward to more chapters! -
Hells Angel chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
Silver and Smith. *cough* Anyways,nice job,it's very cute so far!
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25