Reviews for Slumber Party
xo2angelitaxo chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
lol I loved this whole story. it stay in character, had the reactions perfectly, and it had funny comedy. This story is really amazing.

I love the thing with the stock XD Thats so something he would say and Brock would do XD It's like I'm watching an actual episode.

Oh and I like the way Ash reacted to the date XD It's not all fluffy and romantic and shizz like other fanfics. This ones so good w

Lol I really thought this last chapter was going to be all fluffy. I'm so glad it isn't XD

Poor Tracey!

Yaaaaay! :D I love Gary

lololol that seems so weird. Gary with a girl thats taller than him. Strange

Ha XD Hehe I really didn't think Gary would be soo...unsuave. Then again. He is like 10/11 in this fic.

D'aaawww I should slap him for that wink :T I love ego. But when he has a date already, Hmph. Good way to make Ash's blood boil. Clever

I really like the detail on the kiss but I LOVE the explanation for the 'liking someone' thing.

D'aaaaawww! How charming! Cute Ash, Very CUTE W

The ending. AWWWWWW
turle chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
great story!
magiquill9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
really funny story, light hearted and enjoyable. thanks for writing it.
AshandMistyLove chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
aww great story!

AAML:)
IvyBean chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
ADOWABLE! 3 Heehee...
Z-Man Shaikh 98 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
do more of ash to ashley stories
ClearMind chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
OMG dude... ash went effing crazy D: how do you fail THAT badly? D:
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
I read this AGES ago.

Even more enjoyable this time around :)

Such a wonderful progression throughout, and just really really charming. And sweet. And in-character. And a wonderful emotional-roller-coaster of a thing; I get so tense in the TPing chapter, and that moment where Misty realizes it's Ash, and then everything after all cute and sweet and Ash realizing what it means to have a girlfriend as a bestfriend, but closer.

Ah!

Brilliant.

Absolutely lovely :)
SatoKasu4ever chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
Awesome story!

AAML 4 ever!

I liked it!
Arcane322 chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Great story but i'd just like to point one thing out

Misty is 10! She hasn't even reached pubity yet
AVMabs chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Brilliant, I'm not lying, I also hyperventilate if I laugh a lot... I hyperventilated twice... IN A ROW... win fanfic is win.
Erina-chan chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
I was having a slow, boring day at work and feeling nostalgic... so I decided to revist one of my all-time favourite Pokeshippys and to see if it still held the same appeal it did when I was a kid... and it does! Still love this story (I can't review chp 6 as I already have, al those years ago..!). Thanks for the entertainment... and the memories!
Modul chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
A perfect ending to a perfect story. This was actually the very first AAMR that I ever read, and I was so excited because I thought all of them were like this. Sadly, they're not. (no offense to anybody). The best part was when Misty was mean, but the next day she was swooning all over the place! I know you're retired, but I hope you can read this.
Cristipotter chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
This was such an amazing story! Both Ash and Misty were very in-character, and I can see this totally happenning! Thank you for writing it XD
Cristipotter chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Oh no, oh no, oh no... his WIG is falling off!

This is truly a great story, I'm really enjoying it!
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »