Reviews for Slumber Party
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh my God... this is so exciting to read! God, Brock can be ridiculous, can he? I'll keep reading and reviewing!

And since you asked, my favorite color is green and my great great aunt's last name was probably somethig lebanese. Take care XD
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
(Overall Review) One word: classic! This is by far one of the funniest comedies I’ve read, and it’s so appropriate with Ashley! I can honestly picture Brock roping Ash into this misadventure, along with all the girl-related antics that ensue. It was also very smart/cute how Ash takes the opportunity to find out what Misty thinks of him. I kinda’ felt bad that Misty seemed like the “odd girl out” during the slumber party, in regards to the other girls. Yet, when Ash shows up, he and Misty become instant friends. Very sweet Pokeshippy idea.

The humor was to die for, and this story features some of my all-time favorite moments, chief being Misty’s “flash” scene, and the ultimate Ash torture device: the infamous bra scene. Classic, classic! Brock and Tracey’s segments were hilarious, too, especially the oh-so-appropriate ending.

In a nutshell, bravo!
Texas Longhorn chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I really liked this story. This was the first pokeshipping fanfic I read that actually made me laugh. It also had such a good flow to it. I was actually nervous and scared at points in the story when Ash was almost caught.
buneary709 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
So funny. I loved it.
skyclaw441 chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
I love this story. It's truely amazing. It was one of the first AAMLs I read when I was starting to get back into them after a long hiatus from the fandom, I read this about a year ago at this point, I believe. Maybe 9-10 mos. Whatever. I'm really sad that you no longer write in the fandom, as your writing is truly amazing. Descriptive, flowing, extensive vocabulary, your stories have it all.
singwithin chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
This is one of those stories I just keep coming back to, and every time I finish with a goofy smile on my face and feeling happy. :)
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
So...a tear of laughter fell...

and another one...

and oh, there goes one more!

...No, I think that was my maturity right now.

This story was fabulous, thank you for writing it and sharing it with YOUR FANS!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
I loved the "my head'll fit through the window!'' part! You should definitely write more! Oh, and Tracy's last remark-me like!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
So...on the way reading down the page, I tried to remember my favorite quotes...but now it seems to me it's pretty much the whole page! Yeah!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
You have a brillinat style of writing and issuing humor into it!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
haha...wow, I've practically said all that I need to in the first chapter! But yeah, more AAML to come!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
*rolls over laughing* You're brilliant...wow, this is definitely going to be printed and stored into my "AAML best collections" binder!
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
this was so cute!
Hexaklent chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
I loved it! It was so cute. I loved how they brought in lines that were said before, like the “How do I know you’re not just saying that to make me feel better?”. That just made it all the more cute.

And you're an awesome writer- so descriptive!- I couldn't stop reading this fic until I finished it.

Pokeshipping forever :D

mork sawx forever
ShinyAeon chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
This is simply one of the best Pokémon stories on this site. Ash's POV has rarely been written this funny, and you gotta wonder why, because it seems so perfectly in character...EVERYONE is perfectly in character, and the original characters seem just as alive as the familiar ones. No mean feat, as the familiar ones manage to seem even more themselves than they do in the episodes, their characters perfectly distilled and captured.

My only mild complaint is the title...this story deserves a title as funny as itself! No, wait, that's impossible-you can't cram that much humor into that few words. Nevertheless, I tend to give nicknames to things I'm fond of (rather like Angie), and though it may not seem funny and/or appropriate to anyone but me, my brain has bestowed such a nickname on your story: "Never Run in Mary Janes, or, Ashley Rides Again!"
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »