Reviews for Fight To The Death
M chapter 57 . 4/8
This story ws beautiful. I knkw you probably wanted it to line up with the series, but I really wanted Dean to go to school with Sam and then settle down. Supernatural has done a magnificent job of making me care for people that don't exist, and though I enjoy reading these guys go through hardships, and I find that talented writers like you make me care for them even more. I loved this story.
M
KrizDeanGirl chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
dude! there are 57 chapter of the most well written perfectly into character fan fiction story I have read in almost two years. come on! you've made my entire month! this is amazing! thank u :)
littlenightbirdy chapter 57 . 8/27/2014
omg, just finished reading this story, and this is one of the BEST thing I've ever read!
Just THANK YOU for writing this, this is amazing. ;)))
Leighna07 chapter 57 . 1/18/2014
I am so hooked in this story. The story didn't just stick one scenario and each character grew as the story goes which led to characters personality in the actual supernatural 'pilot'. I almost cried on Agnes' and Dean's conversation over the phone at the last chapter. It's just damn heartbreaking. thank for sharing. :)
Nadamalki chapter 57 . 9/22/2013
I've read so many Supernatural fanficitons in the past few months, some okay, some alright, some really good, some amazing, but never that one that just sticks with you forever and kills you after every chapter.

Your story my friend, was the only one that I don't think I'll get over. Each chapter better than the one before, there were some chapters (like chapter 10) where everything around me was truly muted, I heard nothing as I read through the scenes which you pictured so vividly.

I read other fanficitons that discuss Sam's departure to Standford, but I've never read one like yours, you changed it in a way but made it even more heartbreaking. The scene where Dean was calling Sam as he hid around the bus stop nearly killed me! I had to wipe my eyes after every line cause I couldn't see the words through my tears! You're incredible Mary!

I'm so sad and mad that I read this too fast, I just couldn't stop, I cancelled all my weekend activities just so I can read this in one go. Not sure if you know this, but was down for a few hours yesterday, just when I had finished reading a cliffe of yours, dude I almost caused a rebellion! I tried different computers, went on their blog and posted on the issue. I was about to start hammering their twitter when they thankfully fixed it and I was able to continue reading. So yeah, those were horrible hours of waiting.

Dean... Ugh I just can't even explain the amount of stomach churns and butterflies and flip-flops you had me going through. The pain was so tangible it was killing me! You!

Anyways! You catch my drift, in all, thank you so very much for posting this amazing story! I don't think I'll ever look at Sam's Stanford departure the same again, screw the TV series's version! Thank you thank you thank you!
Guest chapter 57 . 9/17/2012
Oh,you know,I just read several chapters,then I love your story,I love hurt-Dean
HeartsDragon chapter 57 . 10/26/2010
This story is amazing! ]

i absolutely loved it!

Poor Dean~ :(
Jasmineisland chapter 57 . 6/8/2010
O...M...G I just finished reading from start to finish. Fan freakin' tastic.
adder574 chapter 50 . 2/28/2010
Im glad that Dean's feeling better. Im also glad that John made it back. I was worried for a bit that he wouldn't
adder574 chapter 49 . 2/28/2010
Im glad that Agnes is okay. Hopefully she is better soon so she can heal the boys.
adder574 chapter 48 . 2/28/2010
Julie-Anne to the rescue. I loved this chapter.
adder574 chapter 47 . 2/28/2010
That has to b John's worst nightmare. Very intense chapter
adder574 chapter 46 . 2/27/2010
I hope John and the others can get there quickly and stop Abigail. Im glad you decided to add this in, because it makes the story longer
adder574 chapter 45 . 2/27/2010
I hope the spell works and they can find Sam. I totally love that its the amulet that may be linking the two boys.
adder574 chapter 44 . 2/25/2010
Dean's head is definitely a scary place. Great chapter.